• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

When Donald J. Trump reiterated his claim during his Tuesday night victory rally that Hillary Clinton was playing the “woman’s card,” her aides heard something else: ka-ching.

Her presidential campaign had its best fund-raising haul yet in the three days after Mr. Trump, the Republican front-runner, made his remarks, bringing in $2.4 million through emails and the purchase of related products. Those included a hot pink “Woman Card” (“Congratulations! You’re in the majority,” the card reads), “Deal me in” T-shirts and a deck of cards with statistics like “Only 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.”

The rout is on.

When Donald J. Trump reiterated his claim during his Tuesday night victory rally that Hillary Clinton was playing the “woman’s card,” her aides heard something else: ka-ching.

Her presidential campaign had its best fund-raising haul yet in the three days after Mr. Trump, the Republican front-runner, made his remarks, bringing in $2.4 million through emails and the purchase of related products. Those included a hot pink “Woman Card” (“Congratulations! You’re in the majority,” the card reads), “Deal me in” T-shirts and a deck of cards with statistics like “Only 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.”

The rout is on.
Tim Tagaris – ‏@ttagaris

.@BernieSanders campaign sold $3,727,628 worth of #BirdieSanders stickers in three days.
Chee-cAWkAAnVmV.png

Heard a news segment last week talking to some pollsters about the benefits and drawbacks of the "woman card" comments for Trump and Hillary and a woman pollster was asked about Hillary running as a woman and how that could help or hurt her, she responded that she didn't really understand the question because Hillary doesn't have any choice: she has to run as a woman.

Heard a news segment last week talking to some pollsters about the benefits and drawbacks of the "woman card" comments for Trump and Hillary and a woman pollster was asked about Hillary running as a woman and how that could help or hurt her, she responded that she didn't really understand the question because Hillary doesn't have any choice: she has to run as a woman.

Maybe Hillary was the impetus of HB2.

I'm loving the VEEPSTAKES questions that are starting to pop up if Hillary could nominate another woman to be her running mate. Every single time they ask a woman the question the response is, "well, it isn't like we don't have a history in this country of having two people of the same gender on the ticket..."

It's just such a stupid question.

The thought of Hillary doing that is cringeworthy. Trump could get ugly.

Irony is Pubs have their candidate now and Dems headed to a contested convention where the cries are their process is rigged !

Irony is Pubs have their candidate now and Dems headed to a contested convention where the cries are their process is rigged !

Nice work. You type as stupid as I think you is.

Also, not irony.

So sorry about the mistake. Please forgive me. I get nervous being around such geniuses.

Oh, I can't stay mad at you!

You have plenty more months to make me laugh with your idiocy. Please! Go on...

Bernie picked up about 5 delegates more than Hillary. He's still close to 300 pledged delegates behind her.

It's about the math.

Back