• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

Uh-huh. My public stance is everyone gets a lollipop on their birthday every year. She's got the emails. That's the whole point. Nobody's stopping her from releasing them, so her conduct immediately undermines the "as soon as possible" crock.

Wait....do you believe Hillary Clinton? Really? Why?

I believe that it's best for her if everything is released as soon as possible. I also believe it is best if the State Department gets first crack at the emails before the public because there's probably some stuff in there we don't want the bad guys to know.

I believe that it's best for her if everything is released as soon as possible. I also believe it is best if the State Department gets first crack at the emails before the public because there's probably some stuff in there we don't want the bad guys to know.

This person is going to be the President. What in the hell happened to this country?

er5539095c.jpg

fify

Lets not be stupid and say that HRC is the only rotten apple in the barrel. She just did something the other team had not thought of yet. It used to be Pubs that had all the dirty tricks and aces up their sleeves and now Obama with the web based fund raising that aced the Pubs and HRC wiping a server. Do I condone it? Hell no, but to pretend she's the only one doing it is absurd.

I do believe that dinosaur known as Lindsey Graham isn't doing it as he says he has never sent an email and he now wants to be President.

Wait, what? Srsly?

Why would anyone other than partisan 'Pubs not want HRC's emails released as soon as possible? If there are things that eliminate her, so be it. Potential field is terrible with Hillary in it, but I'd prefer better choices than Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, Webb, Sanders, and O'Malley.

Oh man, would Warren and/or Gillibrand run if Hillary's emails caused her to drop out? That'd be swell.

She's the lone credible Dem candidate. Who do you think they want to win in 2016?

FoxNews wants Clinton to win? Breitbart wants Clinton to win? The National Examiner wants Clinton to win? The Washington Times wants Clinton to win? Really?

People really fucking hate Hillary. I think Dems will look elsewhere again. O'Malley perhaps. It would be amusing if they had to settle for Biden.

People really fucking hate Hillary. I think Dems will look elsewhere again. O'Malley perhaps. It would be amusing if they had to settle for Biden.

Those same people who vote democrats and hate Hillary really REALLY hate the idea of a Republican president even more.

It really isn't. A lot on the left weren't keen on her 8 years ago when she was the chosen one. I'm not sure what has changed since then. A lackluster stint as SOS boosts her cred? I think there is plenty of distrust of and fatigue involving the Clinton name on the left. Hillary is a known product, and what is known is fairly unimpressive. I don't expect some old commie like Sanders to take advantage of that, but somebody young and ambitious like O'Malley can. The Dem voters aren't going to care about Baltimore going down the shitter. It was a shithole town long before he got there and will continue to be long after he is gone. And in the end, it's a shithole run by Democratic politicians. The Dem voting base is not going to assign blame for that on its own party. Pubs will, but not Dems.

I think Warren appeals to the same leftists that Sanders does. The kind of people who post dumb shit on Facebook with some quote that is supposed to sound profound. Her appeal is narrow. The only people with potential broad appeal are Hillary, O'Malley, and Biden.

Why would anyone other than partisan 'Pubs not want HRC's emails released as soon as possible? If there are things that eliminate her, so be it. Potential field is terrible with Hillary in it, but I'd prefer better choices than Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, Webb, Sanders, and O'Malley.

I'd honestly prefer someone like Steve Beshear (Dem Governor of KY) or maybe Rick Snyder (Pub Governor of MI) get in the race. However these 2 sane individuals would never step into the fire pit that Presidential politics has become. The way the Pubs have treated Obama for 6+ years and the way Dems would love to stick it to a Pub Pres (should one ever get elected again) make the job almost toxic. That's why we'll get HRC (no stranger to scorched earth policy) or some nut from the right.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the status quo. She will do nothing different than Obama, except cede even more power to her Wall Street masters and help to grown the inequality gap even further.

So if you can live with that go ahead and vote for HRC.

And Republicans will take power away from Wall Street and close inequality gaps? C'mon Brasky.

Back