• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DEMOCRATS: Villianous, Lying Scum

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
All the lowly Democrat Party has left,literally,is a baseless stream of lies and a seemingly endless charade of wild and unsubstantiated smears which they pose through ownership of a Mainstream media so in bed with Washington elites that it produces this multi headed hydra trying to pass itself off as independent.

I name it the “Hapsburg Press” such is the incestuousness of the relationship

MSM in bed with Washington elites while new White House comms director is former FNC exec

All you have is the “Smear”

Sharyl Attkisson and Howard Kurtz articulate what the flaming bullshit artists like David Brock do for their sponsors

Egregious slime is your ally. Pusillanimous pieces of Humanity make up your leadership.

BOG VERMIN

David Brooks was my commencement speaker and he sucks at everything

cooper-eyeroll.gif

I just read all of Lectro's posts as if he were Putin's fiercely loyal personal garbageman in Russia and they make a lot more sense.

I just read all of Lectro's posts as if he were Putin's fiercely loyal personal garbageman in Russia and they make a lot more sense.

I got to hand to you..that is truly some 2nd grade shit you just flung at the cage

Tell us,have you always been intellectually lazy or did you find it in college?

tell us more

Look cap.. I can’t just jam the truth down your throats..you toothless cowards don’t own an independent thought and can’t just all of a sudden be given steak. Your soft little teeth have only seen pablum - coming and going :) -

You can’t just pull up and ask for “chops”. This isn’t soft-serve ice-cream in search of pudding pants - this is Prime intelligence..so just take your time with the morsels
generously placed in your buzz-feed-bag.

*No need for thanks..the pleasure is all mine. Peace MAGA

All the lowly Democrat Party has left,literally,is a baseless stream of lies and a seemingly endless charade of wild and unsubstantiated smears which they pose through ownership of a Mainstream media so in bed with Washington elites that it produces this multi headed hydra trying to pass itself off as independent.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magaz...wing-convinces-itself-that-liberals-are-evil/

Lectro - based on this post where you call a good portion of your fellow neighbors, Americans and classmates (assume you went to wake) “lying scum” and “bog vermin” that you approve of this type of activity. Yes or no?

I cooked a steak on the grill tonight for dinner. Ended up cutting it up and putting it in my salad. Not sure why, but it was pretty good.

I cooked a steak on the grill tonight for dinner. Ended up cutting it up and putting it in my salad. Not sure why, but it was pretty good.

Our new outdoor kitchen should be finished by Labor Day weekend. Planning to do the same but with a grilled romaine Caesar salad.

Back