• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DEMOCRATS: Villianous, Lying Scum

Our new outdoor kitchen should be finished by Labor Day weekend. Planning to do the same but with a grilled romaine Caesar salad.

This is an underrated way to go. Just recently started doing it, and I am now hooked. Grill the steak, throw it on your salad, profit.

It’s got to be healthy. It’s salad.

I’ve got all kinds of grilled vegetable and fruit ideas. Got to make balanced meals.

Ate some fresh NC red snapper tonight. The real thing. Only 6 days allowed to harvest this fish—Sunday was final day for 2018.

Very much enjoyed it.

That sounds awesome. Next time I’m back home, I need to get to the Outer Banks. Get some seafood. I have a student this semester from Kill Devil Hills. Reminded me that it’s been 20+ years since I’ve been out that way.

Sautéed with a little oil, salt and pepper.

Along with some fresh sheepshead to boot.

Homemade cornbread and coleslaw.

Mmmm.

You’re killing me.

The kids (now college age) went out for a little while after dinner and us old folks played some cards. The young’uns joined in when they returned.

Before adjourning for the night, I read to ever’body from Trevor Noah’s book, “Born a Crime”. The section where he describes as a child, at home with only his blind great grandmother, taking a dump on some newspaper on the kitchen floor and the ensuing chaos.

Very funny.

Back