• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennis Rodman Big Bang in Pyongyang

PhillyDeac

Reaction score
It's been on showtime lately. Anybody watch this?

Honestly, Can someone just please kill him?

Obviously, I've always known he was a train wreck, and I remember the interview as it happened - But good God, all the events surrounding that presser are unreal.

I would like a running count of the amount of times townie mentions philly

Its fucking creepy. A few months ago he mentioned he walks around Philadelphia thinking about me. Seriously, how weird can one be?

man-looking-in-the-mirror1.jpg

I walk around Philly thinking of cheese steaks.

I would like a running count of the amount of times townie mentions philly

Its fucking creepy. A few months ago he mentioned he walks around Philadelphia thinking about me. Seriously, how weird can one be?

lol i *think* he meant the city, not you

though to be fair i do still sometimes look and see a meathead with oakleys and a wawa bag and just wonder...could it be? wonder what that dude thinks of sandusky.

woah woah woah woah you're dissing America and WaWa within the same month? Get the fuck outta here.

bruh i LOVE wawa

especially now that it's hoagiefest

wasn't it philly who threatened to stab palma in the neck and then fuck the knife wound?

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

he saw you one night too, moon

Back