• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennis Rodman Big Bang in Pyongyang

I don't think I've ever threatened anybody on here but I'm not sure. Townie, could you help me out please?

At first glance, no. Here are some highlights, though:

In law school, I was hanging out with my brother at his apartment with some people. There was a girl there that had blown his roommate and he had boned. The first night they met, I was with them and she had given my brother her number. I was leaving and she pulled me aside and said, "Tell your brother to call me." Then she looked me up and down and said, "You can call me too, if you want."

So, we're playing Kings and in our game when you pull an Ace you're on the "hot seat". Everybody gets to ask one question, and you get to pass on one. She pulls the Ace and my brother asks, "Have you ever been in a threesome?" She says, "No." Looks at my brother and then looks at me and says, "Not yet."

At that moment, I had to ask myself, "Could I do that?"

The answer is that I don't think I could do that with one of my brothers.

I just finished book one of the Hunger Games that my brother gave me. It was awesome. I read it in about a day. Now I just need him to give me books 2 and 3.

Tonight was awesome. I have to say that although I've never met SCD, I was chatting up this young lady and she mentioned joining a church and discussed religion briefly, my first thought was SCD would hate this shit...

Okay. My first thought was does she want to smang or not?

Thinking about posters off the boards...what a fucking CREEP.

Back