• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Department of Justice investigating Comey's actions before election

Confusing your opinions with facts is part of the reason Trump won. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes.

first of all, I never learn anything. waste of time. second of all, facts and opinions are equivalent, that's why trump won

So now having a private server = corrupt?

Poor Colin Powell.

It is corrupt to set up a private server for the sole purpose of evading FOIA in preparation for a presidential bid.

Unless I missed something, Colin Powell did not set up a private server. I think he used a gmail account but was not transmitting and receiving 1000's of emails containing classified information and later lying about it.

If Hillary weren't corrupt, there wouldn't have been an investigation. The corollary is, we know Trump isn't corrupt because there won't be a Congressional investigation, at least for 2 years.

It is corrupt to set up a private server for the sole purpose of evading FOIA in preparation for a presidential bid.

Unless I missed something, Colin Powell did not set up a private server. I think he used a gmail account but was not transmitting and receiving 1000's of emails containing classified information and later lying about it.

Except even Comey said there were only 3 "classified" emails and they were classified AFTER the investigation started.

What am I doing? aocs wouldn't believe Jesus, Moses, Abraham and Buddha if they told him he was wrong. As long as someone has a D after their name, aocs KNOWS they are criminals. And nothing a person with an R after their name can ever be wrong.

Except even Comey said there were only 3 "classified" emails and they were classified AFTER the investigation started.

What am I doing? aocs wouldn't believe Jesus, Moses, Abraham and Buddha if they told him he was wrong. As long as someone has a D after their name, aocs KNOWS they are criminals. And nothing a person with an R after their name can ever be wrong.

That's total bullshit. Comey said there were only three that were marked classified. Many others were deemed to contain classified information; some so sensitive that the FBI Investigators had to be read into special compartmentalized programs before they could even conduct the investigation. Comey said any reasonable person would have known them to be classified. Stuff doesn't need to be marked classified to be classified; its the information and not the markings that matter. Hillary claimed ignorance to avoid prosecution. It was a text book example of the Clinton method of wiggling out of a legal mess created by their own poor judgement.

I think you are referring to Dick Cheney who made Hillary's deleted emails seem like a drop to his ocean.

Yeah. I doubt Cheney would do very well in another election.

Have we determined whether or not Donald Trump will accept the results of the election?

That's total bullshit. Comey said there were only three that were marked classified. Many others were deemed to contain classified information; some so sensitive that the FBI Investigators had to be read into special compartmentalized programs before they could even conduct the investigation. Comey said any reasonable person would have known them to be classified. Stuff doesn't need to be marked classified to be classified; its the information and not the markings that matter. Hillary claimed ignorance to avoid prosecution. It was a text book example of the Clinton method of wiggling out of a legal mess created by their own poor judgement.

If it's not MARKED classified, it was classified AFTER. She's neither Nostradamus nor a member of the Psychic Friends Network.

The law is very clear. It has to be intentional. There is ZERO evidence that it was intentional. I know Hillary is the second anti-Christ to you behind Obama.

But you support Putin's stooge who is soon to be in the WH.

If it's not MARKED classified, it was classified AFTER. She's neither Nostradamus nor a member of the Psychic Friends Network.

The law is very clear. It has to be intentional. There is ZERO evidence that it was intentional. I know Hillary is the second anti-Christ to you behind Obama.

But you support Putin's stooge who is soon to be in the WH.

No need to reenact the legal tap dance that got her off the hook. She was either guilty or so
ignorant that she didn't realize information pertaining to CIA Drone Strikes was classified (when one suspects information to be classified it is their duty to treat it accordingly). It's no surprise that you are going with the ignorant defense. I can see why that would appeal to you.

My understanding is he did use personal accounts for his emails. Without inspection on those emails I don't think you can say none of it was classified. He also did lie about it when Hillary was catching heat about the personal email.

No need to reenact the legal tap dance that got her off the hook. She was either guilty or so
ignorant that she didn't realize information pertaining to CIA Drone Strikes was classified (when one suspects information to be classified it is their duty to treat it accordingly). It's no surprise that you are going with the ignorant defense. I can see why that would appeal to you.

Go fuck yourself.

It's no surprise that you use hate of everything not fascist RW. You support a foreign government having an asset at POTUS. You support the FBI helping decide an election.

Go fuck yourself.

It's no surprise that you use hate of everything not fascist RW. You support a foreign government having an asset at POTUS. You support the FBI helping decide an election.

152ibv7.gif

Go fuck yourself.

Laugh out loud.

I'm not sure RJ gets his due in the persecution department. The man hasn't lost a Presidential Election fair and square in a generation.

SCOTUS stole the 2000 election and handed it to W. Kerry was swiftboated in 2004 and now the Russians outfox the DNC and steal 2016. I can't imagine the angst that must come with being so uniquely targeted for electoral torment. KenPom luck rating on old Karl must be through the floor.

aocs, what the left still just won't admit is that if Crooked Hillary just wasn't so crooked she wouldn't have these emails to worry about. And if John Podesta and Debbie WaWa had not tried to cheat poor old Bernie out of the Dem nomination like they did, then there would not have been anything to have been caught at by WikiLeaks. And if lying Donna Brazile had not given those debate questions early to Cheating Hillary [just like giving plays to the other team in WakeyLeaks], then Brazile would not have to talk about being a "Godly" person and trying to stand behind the Bible when talking to Megan Kelly in that interview! But you see, they did and they got caught red-handed, the voting public took notice and voted the way they should to get the right person in office.

Go fuck yourself.

How very moderate of you.

Back