• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

deplorables - alt perspective

Guess how many times I made posts like Catamount alleges I did along these lines "so trump has anal sex with Putin stick of yours is really weird. You seem to be fixated on male on male intercourse, and using it in a negative connotation. "
on Trump threads on the front page...

I'll give you a point of reference. Those threads have over 8800 posts and my post total is in the 100s.

Time to guess...

Are you saying you have made 100's of homophobic remarks.

For shame, RJ.

Screw it i'll just copy paste.

"Trump is on his knees in front of Putin while taking in the ass from Netanyahu. I can't remember a POTUS in my lifetime being played so badly by major countries as Trump has been. He has put the middle east in its most dangerous position in the past fifty years. With each new settlement a major war is closer to being a reality."
-RJkarl

Screw it i'll just copy paste.

"Trump is on his knees in front of Putin while taking in the ass from Netanyahu. I can't remember a POTUS in my lifetime being played so badly by major countries as Trump has been. He has put the middle east in its most dangerous position in the past fifty years. With each new settlement a major war is closer to being a reality."
-RJkarl

You found ONE out of 1000s of posts. WHOA!!!

Not at all as you portrayed it.

BTW, Putin and Netanyahu are using Trump like a $3 mule to the great detriment of the US and the world.

Not necessarily. Most are fairly "successful" and are those who want the government out of their wallets and bedrooms.

Outside of Facebook, I really don't encounter these extremists pubs that are spoken about so often on the tunnels.

Wallets and bedrooms? Good luck with that.

Not necessarily. Most are fairly "successful" and are those who want the government out of their wallets and bedrooms.

Duh with the fairly successful people wanting lower taxes. Good luck to the out of work miners and manufacturers, we know you're on their side in spirit.

With the bedroom comment, are you joking? You've got Mike Pence as VP, and 97% of Christian Evangelicals who voted for Trump. By 2018 your party direction will have us all fucking through a hole in a sheet.

People who want the government out of their bedroom voting for a party of fucking Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions, lol. Why not dig up Jesse Helms corpse and give him a cabinet position?

Duh with the fairly successful people wanting lower taxes. Good luck to the out of work miners and manufacturers, we know you're on their side in spirit.

With the bedroom comment, are you joking? You've got Mike Pence as VP, and 97% of Christian Evangelicals who voted for Trump. By 2018 your party direction will have us all fucking through a hole in a sheet.

I mean, if that's why they voted for Trump, then that's why they voted for Trump. The hole in the sheet is limited to my people, I believe, and I doubt we'll see Orthodox Jewish hegemony anytime soon. A lot of folks who voted for Clinton held their noses and voted for somebody that didn't represent their interests, too. It's not like that's a phenomenon limited to Trumpshills.

We already know that a large chunk (the base, if you will) of Trump voters don't conform to the white blue collar stereotype that's been thrown around in the press. The average Trump voter was white, college educated (though may not have finished college), suburban or exurban and made around $75,000/year.

conservatives definitely want to be in everyone's bedrooms. maybe pick a different word to represent the faux lassez faire #narrative

I was referring to Mormon sheet hole (not shit hole) sex.

You mean that's not how it's supposed to be done? If you don't stick your wang through the sheet hole, WHERE DOES IT GO? Don't mess with me man.

conservatives definitely want to be in everyone's bedrooms. maybe pick a different word to represent the faux lassez faire #narrative

People who want the government out of their bedroom voting for a party of fucking Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions, lol. Why not dig up Jesse Helms corpse and give him a cabinet position?

Wallets and bedrooms? Good luck with that.

Geez guys, generalize much?

Back