• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Derosiers, Chennaut, Fields and Terrell

jaybone

Reaction score
Derosiers averaging 8/6.5/1.5 and 2 blocks in 20 minutes per game at Providence (miss him)
Chennault at 5/1.5/4.5 in 21 minutes per game at Villanova
Terrell at 14/4/2 in 26.5 minutes per game at USC. So far he is shooting 46% from the field which is significantly better than his career 25% numbers
Fields is at 0/0/1 in 9 per game at Bradley

And I agree that Carson would have helped in a big way....I don't think Chennault would have much

If we have Carson, we don't have Cavanaugh. I keep reading that Cav is going to be fucking awesome so I couldn't be happier...

Sorry I meant Chennault. I think Terrell didn't start the last game for USC either

Terrell would have helped us a lot too.

Tony would have helped us last year, but, provided CMM is more consistent, not so much this year.

Update on Jamie Skeen? Could have really used him last year and this year.

Reactions: TBR
I would rather have Madison Jones than Fields or Chennault period. I'd rather have had CJ playing 35 minutes a game at the 2 than sharing any time with Terrell, who is just a fuckup plain and simple. Derosiers is the big miss. He was good defensively, would have complimented Thomas well, all of it.

The funny thing is we have been a little lucky. We almost got the kid at Notre Dame who lost his eye a month before college and because we didn't land him, we got Cav or something like that. Of course from what we now know about Heisenbelik, he's have probably pulled his scholly.

Butterfly effect..but Katenda may not have lost the eye if he had committed to Wake instead of Notre Dame. IIRC he was playing pick-up with ND players or commits when it happened.

Back