• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Derosiers, Chennaut, Fields and Terrell

Are you kidding? Jamie Skeen would have graduated in 2010

That+s+the+catch+falacy+math+to+make+a+joke+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf9.jpg

Butterfly effect..but Katenda may not have lost the eye if he had committed to Wake instead of Notre Dame. IIRC he was playing pick-up with ND players or commits when it happened.

Really? We can use that for recruits. Don't commit at your own risk. #FeartheCyclops

I can't help you if you think TC is/was a better player than Madison.

Quit focusing strictly on the offensive side.

Butterfly effect..but Katenda may not have lost the eye if he had committed to Wake instead of Notre Dame. IIRC he was playing pick-up with ND players or commits when it happened.

I'd rather watch Madison play as well, he plays within himself. It seemed like Tony was always pressing.

Supposedly it's only taken JTT 4 years to figure out he needs to change his ways. I doubt he would have been a positive at Wake.

Carson would have given us a serviceable big. Of course you'd have to wonder if Devin would have had the opportunity to blossom if Carson had stayed. Remember the pre-season take on Devin was he was a foul machine and wouldn't be able to stay on the court.

Interesting side note, I met Tony C's cousin (from Philly) today in Hanes Mall, he works at Sports Fan Attic. He's got a interesting theory that Jabari Parker is going to stay all 4 years at Duke, so I made a bet with him that Parker would declare after a year. If I win he owes me 10 dollars and an employee discount on a Boogie Cousins shirzey

Interesting side note, I met Tony C's cousin (from Philly) today in Hanes Mall, he works at Sports Fan Attic. He's got a interesting theory that Jabari Parker is going to stay all 4 years at Duke, so I made a bet with him that Parker would declare after a year. If I win he owes me 10 dollars and an employee discount on a Boogie Cousins shirzey

what's the theory?

Signed a form???

Like K wouldn't take him if he said he'd only stay three.

Enjoy your discounted jersey, and don't spend that $10 all in one place.

That Jabari Parker signed a form for coach K saying that he would stay 4 years, and that it makes sense because Parker's family is well to do, and he wants a degree.

Grant Hill logic doesn't work in 2013.

I was better than Tony. Madison is fun to watch. Ball hawk on d and aggressive on O w/o exposing himself. If he gets an 18+ shot, he will be really solid. Smart kid, hard worker. I bet he gets there.

Back