• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

Ok, we only gifted them 2 runs. 6 outs to go. Getting another run or two would be huge. top of the order coming up.

Gotta be happy only giving up 2 runs there. Now we need some insurance runs for ourselves.

My biggest disappointment is that we have gone passive at bat. We haven't had a hit in forever. Taking too many strikes

I’d gladly have taken a 4-2 lead into the 8th. I highly doubt we score another run.

That’s about as terrible of an at bad as you could have. Hate the bunting attempt with a .358 hitter.

Great 12-pitch walk to open the inning, and then Walter gives up an out attempting to sacrifice

Frick is a smooth 0-9 in the last two games. Most of those ABs with runners on. Plus at least one brutal error. Solid.

walters dedication to sacrifice bunting is criminal especially given the run environment our teams generally play in along with their general struggles executing on them.

1st and 3rd one out for Seymour. Could really use a run here.

How do you get caught looking with the bases loaded? My high school coach would have ran me ragged if I ever did that.

Take the bat off your shoulder!

Left 3 ducks on the pond there to really break it open. :(

Back