• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did [Redacted] delay the inevitable for a year?

No because we'll probably get smoked at UVA next game. Bzz likes to follow his rare impressive wins with humiliating losses.

Until we win consistently on the road, this game doesn't mean much besides the fact that we beat the Tarholes. I'll enjoy it tonight though.

Last edited:
Not a Buzz fan at all but love beating UNC and going to work on a Monday. It's great to play the you beat MSU and can't hang with Wake card.

It's one game...I still believe he needs to make the NCAA's to get another year.

Unfortunately, the answer may be yes.

Tonight - no? Dumbass said we did a good job on the boards. We got lucky tonight, both Paige and Macdonald were terrible and they still almost pulled off the comeback. That said, given the effort we saw tonight, anything less than an NCAA bid should be unacceptable. This team has the mojo to make it. The question now is how well they handle this win. If this win elevates our play the rest of year, extension forthcoming.

images

Beating UNC at home should be the expectation more years than not. Ridiculous for it on its own to warrant an extension

I am not a Bz supporter; but neither am I a hater. I don't care if he is our coach as long as we win.

But, one big win will not extend his coaching career at Wake.

However, an impartial eye would recognize that we are playing much better basketball than last season.

BTW, Travis had a nice 2nd half. And CMM could become a really good player. But he must improve his ft shooting and develop an outside shot.

uuummm.......what if you guys are wrong about him. Congrats. I always like to see the holes go down.

uuummm.......what if you guys are wrong about him. Congrats. I always like to see the holes go down.

I think we're all pretty confident that's not the case. 3.5 years of evidence. Plenty more turds out there for him to eat this season.

to add- good lord he's so fucking awkward in front of the camera. was he seriously a head coach in the NBA doing pressers every night? Total amateur hour.

Back