• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

5. Jh the Benghazi bitch tried to get in some quick shot about liberal hysteria while looking like a fool as he flails about after being completely wrong about what occurred.

Keep losing. It's working great!

It's entirely plausible that all of the following are true:

1. Kelly tried to coach Trump on his response
2. Trump inadverently fucked it up and came across like a disrespectful asshole
3. The congresswoman tried to get Trump in a gotcha moment
4. The widow was very much offended by Trump's comments and has every right to be upset

Agreed. But it was a shit response to a widow.

Let's be real. Trump is just delivering exactly what he was elected to deliver by an electoral mandate of suffering rural whites. Instead of making life better for them, he's going to make it worse for everyone they hate. And those who hate Dems more than Trump are happier pointing at the scoreboard than they are admitting how fucked we all are. Good times.

We're not f'd up, though. The government isn't "us."

Two different families said she told them the same lie, Chris. But we don't have to speculate, because she sent Susan Rice to repeat the same lie to five different Sunday shows.
She said it seven times, five on tape.
What more do you need?
Rice didn't work for the state department. At the time she was the Ambassador to United Nations. Would Rex Tillerson be held responsible if Nikki Haley went on Face the Nation and said something? Is there any evidence at all that Hillary Clinton sent Susan Rice out to do anything since she was out there providing the administration's viewpoint.

Last edited:
His link said Smith and Woods families said she told them the same lie. I guess they could have both miraculously misheard the same story. Chris wants to believe.
Two people that ended up making a cottage industry out of going on Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity and going to the Republican National Convention. While several other people there said they had no recollection of that at all. And even if she said that based on the intelligence at the time doesn't necessarily mean that she was lying. It wasn't a black and white issue.

Rice didn't work for the state department. At the time she was the Ambassador to United Nations. Would Rex Tillerson be held responsible of Nikki Haley went on Face the Nation and said something?
If Rex tillerson told him to spread a lie, yes.

PR has no water.
No gun control progress after LV.
NorCal on fire w no mention from the President.
No compassion for a military widow.
Accuses the FBI of treason.
Lots of golf played.

Are we winning yet? Have we MAGA yet?

Looks like liberals are crying about those things. That means winning.

Remember when Chris said shaky was going to crush trump?

Lol

What did I say?

See I know people.

This will not end well for the Clintons. Or obama’s Legacy

Or mueller or holder

And comey? I think he skates

Chris wants to fuck Hillary

His defense of that pig makes no sense
Your sexual obsession is weird. Dude you actually believe Donald Trump is a positive force in American politics. You just need to be quiet and let the grown-ups talk

The congress woman really doesn't matter. Even if Wilson wasn't there, the story of Trump offending the victim's widow would've been leaked to the press through the victim's friends or family. The press would've pressed the family for this because Trump politicized this thing in the first place since he was the one bragging about calling victims and comparing himself to other presidents.

This is all on Trump.

How far removed from reality do you have to be to believe this actually happened? I can't tell where to plot this on the Derangement Scale. Is this before, after or between "Russia!!!!!!1111" or "Rubes Just Don't Understand My Brilliance!!!!1111"?

So have we gotten a final answer on this? No one actually believes he said “he knew what he was signing up for”, right? Because that would be totally unbelievable and only something a lying liar would claim.

Remember when Chris said shaky was going to crush trump?

Lol

What did I say?

See I know people.

This will not end well for the Clintons. Or obama’s Legacy

Or mueller or holder

And comey? I think he skates
If you actually have inside connections and you waste your time being a juvenile troll on this message board then you are even more pathetic than you appear and that is some tall grass.

Last edited:
So have we gotten a final answer on this? No one actually believes he said “he knew what he was signing up for”, right? Because that would be totally unbelievable and only something a lying liar would claim.

Sure. He said the guy knew the risks and bravely proceeded despite them. But that's not the same thing as the dishonest, exploitative mischaracterization of this congressperson, which you mistake for a fact.

JH has learned some impressive lessons from Trump on how to double down on wrong

General Kelly seemed fairly clear to me. But he hasn't heard the opinions you mistake for facts, so what does he know? Hmmmm. Townie or General Kelly? Tough call.

Back