• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

Yep, I’m firmly against those principles.

The driving principles for Pubs are white victimhood and some sort of perverted anti-intellectualism and anti-elitism and anti-environmentalism and anti-regulation and anti-governance and anti-taxation, etc. The party of dissent indeed.

Last edited:
watch the first couple of minutes of the tape of her speech at the dedication of the FBI building

The one from several years ago that you just heard about this week. What self promotion!

The one from several years ago that you just heard about this week. What self promotion!

You asked when she was shamelessly self promoting before last week, you were given an example from two years ago.

Is not being able to understand your own question a new trend in sociology?

Is not understand an argument a new trend in whatever it is you teach?

The only reason you heard about this woman is that she was comforting her grieving friend when the President called.

Yet somehow that makes her a shameless self promoter on par with Trump?

How do you not understand how ridiculous that sounds?

And your example of her self promotion is a video from two years ago that you didn't even know existed until a few days ago.

How do you not understand that every word you post invalidates your own argument?

Let me explain it in simple language. If this woman was such a shameless self promoter, you would have heard of her by now.

Jhmd loves to point to how liberals aren’t listening to the people and scoreboard and other bullshit while refusing to accept that fear, deception and other tactics resulted in the government we have now. If it was the people’s actual desire for conservative ideas then every conservative idea when dissected out wouldn’t be overwhelmingly rejected by the very people he talks about. See healthcare, see tax cuts for the wealthy.

Is not understand an argument a new trend in whatever it is you teach?

The only reason you heard about this woman is that she was comforting her grieving friend when the President called.

Yet somehow that makes her a shameless self promoter on par with Trump?

How do you not understand how ridiculous that sounds?

And your example of her self promotion is a video from two years ago that you didn't even know existed until a few days ago.

How do you not understand that every word you post invalidates your own argument?

Let me explain it in simple language. If this woman was such a shameless self promoter, you would have heard of her by now.

don't be a fool, it's not my responsibility to keep track of all shameless self promoters

but I know one when I see one

Except only blind partisan hacks would say that about the speech.

don't be a fool, it's not my responsibility to keep track of all shameless self promoters

but I know one when I see one

Only because conservative media made her a target for telling the truth. "That crazy bitch lied" is an effective strategy to hook conservatives.

Jhmd loves to point to how liberals aren’t listening to the people and scoreboard and other bullshit while refusing to accept that fear, deception and other tactics resulted in the government we have now. If it was the people’s actual desire for conservative ideas then every conservative idea when dissected out wouldn’t be overwhelmingly rejected by the very people he talks about. See healthcare, see tax cuts for the wealthy.

I also continue to find it remarkable that people who support the "party of personal responsibility" refuse to take any personal responsibility for voting for Trump, or for supporting his policies, or for defending him incessantly. Somehow, in some way, Trump's election is the fault of the people who warned about him all last year, worked against his election, and voted against him. Yet, those who made him president bear no responsibility for him. As for the claims that a recording of a previous Trump call to the family of a fallen soldier somehow exonerates him in this call, there is plenty of evidence of Trump dissing Gold Star Families and Generals. Just look at his comments about McCain, the Khan family last year, his "I know more than the generals" quote, and his tweets about Colin Powell and others. To believe that Trump respects the military, or gives a shit about dead or wounded military personnel, is to deny not only his history of insulting the military, but also his whole life story since the 1970s. Trump cares about himself first and foremost, and everyone else, including the military, is judged through the prism of whether they blindly support and brown-nose him 100% of the time. Everything else is secondary.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-four-star-generals-20171020-story.html

Last edited:

The second highlighted clause proves the first.

I’m not sure there is a better example of white privilege than Donald Trump representing personal responsibility.

3a376843b900df2acd31476a1ba08900.jpg

They forgot a box. "Rubes eat it up."

We’re 3 years away from JHMD voting for Donald and justifying it by criticizing alleged “left wing groupthink.” Get ready boys because excuses are coming

We’re 3 years away from JHMD voting for Donald and justifying it by criticizing alleged “left wing groupthink.” Get ready boys because excuses are coming

Hopefully the rent in your head is controlled.

Just in case Trump wasn't sure how big a piece of shit he is, this morning, the morning of Sgt. Johnson's funeral, Trump is attacking Rep. Wilson again.

He is amoral and without any human decency.

Back