• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

It's okay to be skeptical of Democrats, Vad. Nobody actually confident in their ideas is as scared of critique as you guys. I've never met a successful person who was as defensive as this Board's left.
For the love of god you are among the most easily baited and most defensive persons on this board.

It's okay to be skeptical of Democrats, Vad. Nobody actually confident in their ideas is as scared of critique as you guys. I've never met a successful person who was as defensive as this Board's left.

i've never met a person who says nonsensical things to comfort themselves as frequently as you

No, because once it was confirmed by multiple members of the family (and a reminder, it fits within a pattern for this President as well) you didn't immediately state "holy fuck, that's awful".

I grew up in a military town, the child and grandchild of servicemen and my wife served. The veterans I know (even the Trump supporting ones) are fucking outraged at this, as they should be. You clearly could give 0 fucks. And for that, fuck you.

I can personally confirm this sentiment as well.

Over 20 responses on this thread today.

Wut?

Bout time for another scoreboard post. Have you seen the map?

How did you turn a thread about something awful that Trump said/did into a thread about veracity of Democrats? That's like trying to turn a discussion about Harvey Weinstein and sexual harassment on the whole into a rant about Hillary's campaign donations.

For the love of god you are among the most easily baited and most defensive persons on this board.

I believe very much in God's love, but after that, you slid into your predictable projections. Shhhhhhhocking.

JH's favorite movie:

movieposter.jpg

All because I was skeptical of a Democrat Congressperson. That's it. That's the case against jhmd.

Strange times.

For some reason, voters have taken power away from your party. They must not appreciate hysterical fantastical self-righteousness as a policy. Voters, amirite?

Do Republicans control the White House?

no it was because you were a pompous douche who still didn't yield after shown evidence

He’s the perfect congressional republican, party in control of everything so just flails around like a little bitch because there’s nobody to blame anymore, no more but her emails, no more Benghazi (a personal favorite crusade).

He’s the perfect congressional republican, party in control of everything so just flails around like a little bitch because there’s nobody to blame anymore, no more but her emails, no more Benghazi (a personal favorite crusade).

Because I didn't accept an exploitative narrative of a Democrat Congresswoman. Amazing.

Questions are hard for you, aren't they?

Questions. Who needs them? Life is better when you just pretend the voters don't understand your brilliance (and that's why you keep losing).

Have you met Vad? I mean, just look at this. Pitiable.

God you suck at being a human. Jesus.

No, because once it was confirmed by multiple members of the family (and a reminder, it fits within a pattern for this President as well) you didn't immediately state "holy fuck, that's awful".

I grew up in a military town, the child and grandchild of servicemen and my wife served. The veterans I know (even the Trump supporting ones) are fucking outraged at this, as they should be. You clearly could give 0 fucks. And for that, fuck you.

Back