• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs are awesome, literally. Thanks for sharing.

Now rj gets to complain theres another troll thread about him

The idea that dinosaurs were probably birds bums me out way more than it should.

It's literally crazy to think they were around only 6,000 years ago!

Correction, birds are avian dinosaurs.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yeah. It makes birds more awesome.

Crazy how much more we know about dinosaurs now than when I was growing up.

Here's something I've always wondered. Growing up, I knew about the big 5 dinosaurs. My kids can rattle off about 50, probably more, but the same 5 are still the main ones albeit it with different names. How did those 5 become the big ones?

Last edited:
NWT/NPT...Take this debate to the tunnels.

Last edited:
Yeah. It makes birds more awesome.

Crazy how much more we know about dinosaurs now than when I was growing up.

Here's something I've always wondered. Growing up, I knew about the big 5 dinosaurs. My kids can rattle off about 50, probably more, but the same 5 are still the main ones albeit it with different names. How did those 5 become the big ones?

Early finds of the big bones, Eye catching museum displays.

Sinclair Oil Company.

It destroyed my world a few years ago when I discovered they now think T-Rexs might be scavengers not hunters

I blame Dinosaur Train for only showing Buddy chopping on carrion instead of mauling one of his friends.

Stegosaurus was my shit. Raptors are second fav. T. rex overrated.

Raptors are basically just Dino chickens. What jurassic park labeled as raptors were really Deinonychus.
:nerd

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Back