• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dinosaurs

Raptors are basically just Dino chickens. What jurassic park labeled as raptors were really Deinonychus.
:nerd

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Velociraptors you mean. There are other raptors that are larger.

Favorite as a 6-7 year old was deinonychus. While I didn't waste much time liking lame herbivores, I thought Ankylosaurus was pretty great. Attack me and I'll shatter your leg with my club tail bitch.

Triceratops all the way for me as a kid. Nothing else was even close.

Triceratops all the way for me as a kid. Nothing else was even close.

Same, I feel like they got short changed in the Jurassic Park movies. IIRC, only once appears in the whole series and it was dead in front of a big pile of its poop. My biggest disappointment with the various JPs was that there was never a Triceratops v TRex throw-down.

Same, I feel like they got short changed in the Jurassic Park movies. IIRC, only once appears in the whole series and it was dead in front of a big pile of its poop. My biggest disappointment with the various JPs was that there was never a Triceratops v TRex throw-down.

Dumb mother fucker shouldn't have eaten that West Indian lilac.

Birds are the Dinosaurs that survived the asteroid. They are theropods. Birds are he fucking best.

My mom is a huge fan of hummingbirds. She says they tap tap tap on her window if ants have invaded the feeder.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms.

My mom is a huge fan of hummingbirds. She says they tap tap tap on her window if ants have invaded the feeder.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms.

Bet that's not the only thing that tap taps taps on your mom's window when they want something...

(I keed I keed)

There's a trike in the The Lost World when Vince Vaughn lets all the caged dinosaurs out. I think there's a baby trike in Jurassic World as well, but otherwise I agree that they needed more screen time. Same with stegos.

Spinosaurus for carnivores - 5-15 feet and like 2 tons!!! larger than a T-Rex. Ankylosaurus or Stegosaurus for plant eaters.

T-Rex got lots of early publicity because of the massive jaws and teeth that looked capable of eating anything. Also the Rex part made him "king."

Back