• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

Would be sweet to do a 7 game series where each player gets 1 shot at each country during the rotation. Would require an outside 8th to set up the schedule and keep it anonymous but would still be fun.

I know thats an unrealistic idea, lets just play a game.

I think this is something that we can work towards if we still have interest from the same group of players over a long span of time. I would be down but I agree people come in and out of phases where they're busy or interested in other things, etc.

i dont know how close you brothers are but are you going to be able to resist telling each other who you drew? Not that it matters people typically figure it out within a few turns.

I think there should be a strong gentlemens agreement in place to try and conceal identity.

I mean all of us could easily drop who we are in one turn but I think itll be more fun to be vanilla as possible.

russia shoutbox: GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
italy shoutbox: ZOMG ARMANTI EDWARDS
austria shoutbox: GARY WILLIAMS GOAT
france shoutbox: BOSTON BITCHES
england shoutbox: BSD IS THE PLACE FOR ME

alright whatever you get the idea. dont be a dick

i dont know how close you brothers are but are you going to be able to resist telling each other who you drew? Not that it matters people typically figure it out within a few turns.

Yeah we definitely can - we will just communicate solely through the game machine. I would only want it to be anonymous if we weren't able to communicate, it's no fun knowing immediately who people are if you're striving for anonymity. Plus makes it more fun to STAB the Doofus.

actually with us only having played a few times it won't be so obvious. When we were playing a lot it was the same people over and over plus we all played mafia so unless you took steps to disguise, people figured it out quickly.

Numbers, just a heads up, the draw proposal didn't pass and the game is still ongoing...

I think there should be a strong gentlemens agreement in place to try and conceal identity.

I mean all of us could easily drop who we are in one turn but I think itll be more fun to be vanilla as possible.

russia shoutbox: GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
italy shoutbox: ZOMG ARMANTI EDWARDS
austria shoutbox: GARY WILLIAMS GOAT
france shoutbox: BOSTON BITCHES
england shoutbox: BSD IS THE PLACE FOR ME

alright whatever you get the idea. dont be a dick

Hmmmm... Russia could be anybody!

Gooner, if you aren't going to finish game 1, just accept the draw. Don't hold things up for the rest of us.

Gooner, if you aren't going to finish game 1, just accept the draw. Don't hold things up for the rest of us.

1) calm down

2) I just woke up

3) calm down

also I am a premium member so I can make anonymous games

Fog Of War with Public Press only is amazingly fun...

"Turkey...get out of the Black Sea you a**"
"I'm not in the Black Sea..you are...quit lying"

gooner really relishes being disliked, I guess. He made that game painful.

gooner really relishes being disliked, I guess. He made that game painful.

You're totally right. I couldn't live if my e-friends didn't hate me. Don't mind the fact that I was finalized every round within 2-4 hours until the end when I was busy all weekend one time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I also apologize for not seeing there was a draw proposal, which I immediately accepted once I saw it. Again, terrible form on my part and I am ashamed of myself. Really, I don't know why you guys let me hang around. Just drop the banhammer and I'll be on my way. My deepest and sincerest apologies, Lord Commander of Internet Propriety TortugaGrande.

well if what you said about 2-4 hours is true someone else is lying.

well if what you said about 2-4 hours is true someone else is lying.

Every single round until the server crash, then I was finalized as early as I could be except for the weekend round that you all lost your shit on me.

Guys I completely apologize for my inaction in game two. I honestly thought the draw was accepted by everyone (I guess Damo never accepted it - everyone else did) and didn't see any emails from PlayDiplomacy - just realized they were going to my spam/trash folder.

Back