• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

anyone interested in getting a game going?

Yes. I'm in.

And I'm in for the numerous public messages yelling because someone doesn't finalize over the weekend.

And I'm in for FranceKnight whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

And I'm in for whoever gets Italy to try so very hard not to get business end of a Franco-Russian spitroast (also known as a Mama Knight Special)

And I'm in for Eagles successfully making me feel bad for him stabbing me (he just has a way with words)

Let's blow this popsicle stand.

In. Toogs, still play CoC?

yep, you? we are in a very competitive spot right now, there are leagues and shit.

In for diplo:
1)toogs
2)knight
3)eagles
4)gooner
5)sd3
6)tejas
7???

Anyone not good for starting late this week? 24 hour turns, 12 hour retreats and builds, no weekends?

I'm gonna be in steamboat this weekend, but I'd play in a game that starts next week.

I'm gonna be in steamboat this weekend, but I'd play in a game that starts next week.

There are no deadlines over the weekend. When do you leave? If we started tomorrow would you have time to make initial intros and by the time Fall 01 came around it would be monday anyway? If not I will just wait til next week I don't want a pre-skullfucked game.

There are no deadlines over the weekend. When do you leave? If we started tomorrow would you have time to make initial intros and by the time Fall 01 came around it would be monday anyway? If not I will just wait til next week I don't want a pre-skullfucked game.

I'm leaving Thursday AM, and will be returning Monday night. I'll play if you think I can be AFK that long.

yep, you? we are in a very competitive spot right now, there are leagues and shit.

In for diplo:
1)toogs
2)knight
3)eagles
4)gooner
5)sd3
6)tejas
7???

Anyone not good for starting late this week? 24 hour turns, 12 hour retreats and builds, no weekends?

Yeah, just getting back into it. Been cleaning up my rush by getting queen to 30 and king to 25. Have about 75 more walls to get to lava then I'll head back over

I dropped the ball on this, let's start Monday when gouda gets back.

I Pm'd the instructions to the first 6 to reply. If it doesn't fill I will come back for subs.

looks like as long as the game starter is premium you can have anonymous games, yay! I forwarded the details to everyone who said yes, so it's now first come first served. need 3 more.

we have 6, one more and we start. No orders on weekends gives us a nice long spring 01 if we start today

Does this game have reasonably long deadlines? If so, I'm in. If it has the garbage 12 hour stuff, I can't do it.

24 hour seasons, 12 hour builds and retreats. and no moves on weekends unless all finalize.

Need 2 more to confirm participation

Back