• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

Boo. Bump the builds/retreats up to 24 and I'm in, but 12 is impossible unless you're all in the same time zone or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone double check that you actually clicked the "in" button or whatever. You have to do more than just click the first email link.

This doesn't bode well for a prompt game lol

Boo. Bump the builds/retreats up to 24 and I'm in, but 12 is impossible unless you're all in the same time zone or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry, 12 is too long already for builds and retreats which take seconds most of the time. I am not even sure who is in but hoops is in europe everyone else is close enough I think

the game is going to bonk at 11am if we dont get the last person confirmed.

test

Last edited:
I was following the thread and assumed 03 was jumping in the last spot. Am I in or no? If so lmk and I'll sign up on the new one.

Sorry, thought my spot was taken

so, who are the six that are still signed up? they don't post the list for anonymous.

Need whoever hasn't confirmed yet to do so. We are at 6 confirmed again.

we have room for just 44 more players in the official mafia game if anyone is interested spots are filling up very fast

This is the strangest game of Diplo I have ever been involved in.

Back