• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dirtiest basketball player in HS?

I read the first 3 or 4 posts on this thread...how in the world has this made it to 6 pages?

The bash brothers have tats, so they're out.

But with all these 5-star hearts... we'll be competing with the varsity squads in no time.

Wj9AP.jpg

+5

I read the first 3 or 4 posts on this thread...how in the world has this made it to 6 pages?

You have to be kidding me....look at the OP. A full 1/3 of the posts are him being a victim....another 1/3 are those posts calling him out (for good reason)...and the other 1/3 are people actually evaluating the fouls.

Connell is a very small school and I think the town in less than 5k. That kid probably plays on the football team and the baseball team which is pretty similar to most 1A schools. Sometimes you are just looking for kids that have played other sports to fill positions.

I am not defending the kid and least three of those fouls could or should have been called intentional, but the officiating in Eastern Washington is abysmal at best. Based on what I used to play in and see when I grew up in Eastern Wash hard fouls happened quite often.

Back