• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Dissects Dean Dome Destruction

"The party is over. For Wake as well as it's coach."

That's what I'm talking about.

Disco Dan said:
Standing in the hall outside the locker room, I was watching for Devin Thomas, who for various reasons I haven't spoken with in more than a week. I was in a scrum interviewing Coron Williams when Thomas hurried by.

Wonder what those reasons are.

Ron, you have the perfect opportunity to fix this mistake and save face. Take it.

I wish the players would stop beating themselves up for the poor performances. Bzz isn't coaching them right, but none of them can shoot or finish and that's a constant. There's very little they can do, they are Bzz's manifestation.

Ron, you have the perfect opportunity to fix this mistake and save face. Take it.

Sorry, that opportunity existed last year, and Wellman sat on his ass and did nothing. Now, we are witnessing the end of a completely wasted season. Wellman's handling of this disaster has reeked of utter incompetence. Anything short of a complete grand slam of a hire, and the mishandling of the Bzz situation is going to be his legacy.

#wellmanout

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Situation will only improve when Wellman and Bz are both run out of town...These are dark days indeed for Wake BB...

Back