• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan on Announced Attendance Numbers

Your picture shows you are emailing with him is all

The numbers have clearly been inflated for a long time now. Anyone who tried to provide an accurate count would probably be out of a job in no time.

Your picture shows you are emailing with him is all

No, actually took that photo myself and had it on my phone from that game. But I do talk with him from time to time. He is living in Charlotte now.

No, actually took that photo myself and had it on my phone from that game. But I do talk with him from time to time. He is living in Charlotte now.

You took a photo on your phone, uploaded it and sent it as an email, took a photo of the email, uploaded to tinypic, and then posted it on the boards?

Good work.

I have NO idea what you're talking about. The picture above is clearly a photo of an email. In the lower left you can see that one of the parties to the email is the morbitzer guy. You were emailing to him. Don't be #dense.

I haven't read Disco's link. Does it hurt or help this thread's chances as a Thread of the Year candidate? #TheReff

I have NO idea what you're talking about. The picture above is clearly a photo of an email. In the lower left you can see that one of the parties to the email is the morbitzer guy. You were emailing to him. Don't be #dense.

Well, it is actually a game I attended and took the photo myself and has been on my IPhone.I am just technologically deficient as you can see, so I didn't even see his name on this. But I see at the bottom what you are talking about where I emailed it to him in Charlotte, where he had just moved. But he did work in the Wake ticket office for about 2 years prior to moving. So my apologies.

You took a photo on your phone, uploaded it and sent it as an email, took a photo of the email, uploaded to tinypic, and then posted it on the boards?

Good work.

That is probably close. Took the photo a long time ago, sent it to my work computer, didn't know how to load it onto the boards, then had to figure out how tiny pic work to be able to post it. Sound about right?

That is probably close. Took the photo a long time ago, sent it to my work computer, didn't know how to load it onto the boards, then had to figure out how tiny pic work to be able to post it. Sound about right?

U guys could teach forensics for photo shopping

Back