• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks Maryland Debacle

You know I never thought I would say this, but I think I'm at the point of really hoping it is a "debacle" and the remaining games are "debacles," because I don't want anything positive happening for Bzzz the rest of the season for Wellman to hang his hat on as a reason to bring Bzzz back. You'd think we're already past that point, but I just don't trust Ronny when it comes to [Redacted]. I hate it for the players, but I think when Bzzz is gone and if Wellman makes a good hire, the players will soon realize what a joke of a coach they've been playing for and they're be happier coming into next year than ever at Wake Forest.

Pretty safe assumption Md@Alaska will be a debacle. First, it's away. Second, MD has been playing much better the last few weeks. They really have some nice perimeter players. Their problem is they have no offensive post game whatsoever. I think they had something like 4 post points in the paint against UVA. But they do have a couple of bigs who can defend and use 10 fouls on Devin, in case Devin doesn't get frustrated and foul out first. And I don't think our guards have much of a chance defending Wells and Allen, especially considering we're not great hedgers, and our help is constantly 5 seconds late.

If the Universe had any ounce of sympathy for us, we'd beat Maryland so that we're sending both their football and basketball teams out the door with one last loss.

If the Universe had any ounce of sympathy for us, we'd beat Maryland so that we're sending both their football and basketball teams out the door with one last loss.

Neither matter nor dark matter are capable of sympathy.

Dan is spot on. This needs to end...now. So excited for the mess at Chapel Hill next.

Can't believe Dez Wells went for 30 against us. Oh wait, yes, I can!

Pretty safe assumption Md@Alaska will be a debacle. First, it's away. Second, MD has been playing much better the last few weeks. They really have some nice perimeter players. Their problem is they have no offensive post game whatsoever. I think they had something like 4 post points in the paint against UVA. But they do have a couple of bigs who can defend and use 10 fouls on Devin, in case Devin doesn't get frustrated and foul out first. And I don't think our guards have much of a chance defending Wells and Allen, especially considering we're not great hedgers, and our help is constantly 5 seconds late.

Don't forget that it will also be Tuesday.

It's highly unlikely that we strap on our courage muscles for this game.

On the other hand, it's highly likely we strap on our Twitter muscles after the game.

I'm pretty sure that we are about to get buttfucked. I hope Ron enjoys every minute of it.

Just took Maryland -10.5

Might as well continue to profit from [Redacted] before he heads out the door in a few weeks.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to call him Jeff "The gift that keeps on giving" [Redacted] for much longer.

At what point does a debacle stop being a debacle and just starts being standard operating procedure?

Back