• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks Maryland Debacle

I feel bad for Dan. I mean, what new material is he supposed to come up with every game? It's the same shit every game (or every year actually).

I feel bad for Dan. I mean, what new material is he supposed to come up with every game? It's the same shit every game (or every year actually).

That's the best thing that I've read all night. :thumbsup:

I didn't watch. I figured it wouod be deja vu all over again. And it was. Thanks Buzz. Thanks Ron.

I real feel for our guys. They not only get to be coached to record setting losses by Mr. B. but they have to listen to his hapless efforts to inspire them. There ought to be a law ...

Wake Forest basketball is just drudgery for everyone. It's a game. It should be fun. No one, not the players, the fans,the students, the press, or even the head coach can wring an ounce of fun out of this program. No smiles. No laughs. No break from life's every day routines. It's just shovel shit every day all season long for everyone involved.

"Your character is revealed in difficult times. We still have a winning record (14-12) so you're winners. So let's just all strive to get a little bit better.''

So does that mean when we finish under .500, he'll think of the team as a bunch of losers?

Wake Forest basketball is just drudgery for everyone. It's a game. It should be fun. No one, not the players, the fans,the students, the press, or even the head coach can wring an ounce of fun out of this program. No smiles. No laughs. No break from life's every day routines. It's just shovel shit every day all season long for everyone involved.

Thanks Ron. Thanks Buzz.

I'm thinking he has a boiler plate template that he just copies and pastes every game. "Deacs stumble at ____", "outscored by double digits in the ___ half leading to the Deacs ___ straight loss under head coach Jeff [Redacted]", and so forth.

Back