• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Judging from the Twitters, it looks like there was some kind of WFU gathering/pep rally yesterday (Wednesday?). Any reports?

Both bands ("pep squad" not full) and dance/cheer teams briefly performed at the Epicentre. WF was well represented. Texas A&M's cheer is annoying so they fit in well with the SEC. Pretty sure the fans messed it up the first time so they did the "beat the hell out of" cheer twice.

I didn't really stay around after the bands left but there was a DJ and there was some other fanfest activities.

Judging from the Twitters, it looks like there was some kind of WFU gathering/pep rally yesterday (Wednesday?). Any reports?
There was a battle of the bands thing in uptown. SOTOGAB played fun, upbeat songs. A&M played boring march tunes.

There was also a Wake party that felt more like a beach music convention or old people prom. It wasn't terrible, but nothing great.

There was a battle of the bands thing in uptown. SOTOGAB played fun, upbeat songs. A&M played boring march tunes.

There was also a Wake party that felt more like a beach music convention or old people prom. It wasn't terrible, but nothing great.

That is funny. This old fart and his wife found it lame, and left early.

Hope we come ready to play. Too many bowl blow outs this year. Of course, if we are on he right end of the blow out it would be fine! No conservative play calling-- Go Deacs

"Play like your hair's on fire" was the Grobe era saying I believe.

In the Bill Dooley era I remember him saying "play with a cool head and a fire in your belly". Great stuff.

Belk Bowl vs. Texas A&M Friday December 29 @ 1PM Discussion

Ambient sound is miked horribly

Broadcasters saying the crowd is "lighter" than the 53k from 2007. Haven't seen shots of the upper deck yet...

Nice to see a healthy Bates out there.

Belk Bowl vs. Texas A&M Friday December 29 @ 1PM Discussion

Is the gameday app with radio broadcast dead?

Nice third down stop on Kirk to start. Wake plays straight up D against the punt formation to stop a possible fake. Love it.

Back