• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

What a dumb thing to say. I guess you are trying to say you would rather play Auburn or Alabama because they’re real SEC teams. Well, you’re only going to play them in the Belk Bowl when they’ve had s horrible year. Same as us. Coach fired. Says enough.

And we still almost beat you with an interim coach with no real game plan.

We have found rock bottom hopefully Jimbo can revive our program.

Dude don’t come on our board and talk about 7-5 being rock bottom, you guys have no clue what rock bottom is, we do however. Rock bottom is 4 years ago when Clawson got here and we went 3-9 his first 2 years with our only 2 ACC wins in those years coming in a 6-3 overtime win ( scoreless in regulation) and a 3-0 win. The cupboard wasn’t empty, there was no cupboard when Clawson got here. So go whine about 7-5 being “rock bottom” somewhere else.

What a dumb thing to say. I guess you are trying to say you would rather play Auburn or Alabama because they’re real SEC teams. Well, you’re only going to play them in the Belk Bowl when they’ve had s horrible year. Same as us. Coach fired. Says enough.

That’s a joke, Bimbo Fisher gave your staff more on us then film could have. Your team had a game plan and a good at that. I’d chalk those 2 blocked punts to game planning.

The only thing that dampened our win was beating a lower level SEC team. It would have been nice to have played a real SEC school.

I do disagree with that, A&M is a big time program that is down a bit right now. Pre Saban mighty Bama was in the same boat.

No, what I'm saying is that A&M fans opinions of their school's place in college football is greatly exaggerated. Outside of Texas no one gives a damn about A&M football. Sure you might have a good season every now and then but big deal, so does Baylor.

And before you attempt a clever comeback about Wake's place in college football, don't bother.

What a little bitch.

I don’t think the move to the SEC has been that great for A&M. They’ve got to deal with Bama, Auburn and LSU every year and they lost one of the great rivalries in college football against Texas. I think they’d have been better positioned for big time bowls or the playoffs if they stayed in the Big 12.

There was 100% contact and had it been a better ball I would say it was PI. I don't believe the receiver catches that ball with or without contact. If he did, it would've been an absolutely spectacular one-handed, diving catch.

But DV, you're right I'd probably think it was PI the other way around if we're being completely honest. Not losing my mind about it cause it's close, but I'd lean the other way instead of leaning the way I am now.

THIS. Live it looked "uncatchable", but w/replay there was definite contact before the pass. I know I would have lost my mind had it been the other way around. But, the delay penalty right after that play seemed to sink their ship. We then crushed them on the 2nd down route and it was ball game.

Still feeling great and am so proud of this team and Wolford's maturation as a player. What a gamer!

No, what I'm saying is that A&M fans opinions of their school's place in college football is greatly exaggerated. Outside of Texas no one gives a damn about A&M football. Sure you might have a good season every now and then but big deal, so does Baylor.

And before you attempt a clever comeback about Wake's place in college football, don't bother.

Since 2000, this was the 10th season that Texas A&M has finished with 7 wins or less. 10 out of 18. Historically rock bottom my ass.

I’m re-watching the game this morning on the ESPN App and Bimbo is up next, can’t wait to hear his thoughts.

If the game is so close that a perceived bad call defeats you, it's your own fault for being in that position. "Bad" calls are a part of every sport and we've all seen our share. At Wake it seems mostly going against us. We've got a huge store of "make-up" calls waiting to avail us lol.

Kirk for A&M is a stud and mad props to that kid for not only playing yesterday since he’s a next level guy, but coming back after getting hurt. A lot of guys would’ve stayed on the sidelines.

Well we played without four starters yesterday and an offense that barely features a TE.

I’m not upset about the no call on the PI.

Well we played without four starters yesterday and an offense that barely features a TE.

I’m not upset about the no call on the PI.

Quit whining man, you’re just making your fan base look bad. The ones I encountered yesterday couldn’t have been classier.

Back