• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

Wish I was there today. Posted wait times are incredibly low. I hope DeSantis crushes Disney. At least for the next two weeks.

Seaworld has the new pipeline coaster too and doing an extended hours even this weekend.

They have some really good rides for a fraction of the cost of their more famous neighbors.
Yeah, I think I've said this before but SeaWorld last year was a more enjoyable experience for me than Disney has ever been.

I haven’t been to SeaWorld in 5-6 years and they’ve added at least three major rides since then.

I have now ridden every ride in all 4 parks in the last 6 days. My top 10 are as follows.

1) Guardians
2.) Everest
3.) Rise of Resistance
4.) Avatar
5.)Smugglers Run
6.) Rock and Roller
7.) Ratatouille
8.) Pirates
9.) Kilimanjaro
10.) People Mover

Last edited:
Soarin’ doesn’t even rate?
Soarin is pretty lame. It may be the E-ticket ride I've ridden the least at Disney World. My Test Track to Soarin' ratio is probably about 15:1.

I think Test Track is kinda lame. Soarin‘ isn’t the best ride, but it’s my favorite.

I have only been to Disney once in my life, 10 years ago. But I remember Soarin more than any other ride.

Test Track blows and can take forever.
The lines are entirely long for the quality of the ride.

Mission Space is better than Test Track and is a walk-on.

I have only been to Disney once in my life, 10 years ago. But I remember Soarin more than any other ride.
It's larger than life and just a zen experience.

It's immersive because they fart grass smell when you're flying over the elephants and fart orange smell when you're flying over the islands in the South Pacific. #spoiler

Back