• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Divisional Playoffs: Seahawks @ Falcons, Texans @ Patriots

Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the postseason, 1-4 following a bye and 0-4 in sub-40 degree playoff games. If he continues this way does it hurt his legacy?

Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the postseason, 1-4 following a bye and 0-4 in sub-40 degree playoff games. If he continues this way does it hurt his legacy?

Once he got that Super Bowl ring his legacy was secured.

I thought Manning threw the ball well outside of that last pick. His other 2 TOs were when he was stripped and when his WR played tip drill. It was a great game, outside of my Ravens ST performance, and I'm more than excited about heading to Foxboro next week (though I'm not confident we'll pull out the win).

In other news, the Packers need to draft some O & D linemen. They got their teeth kicked in. I feel sorry for their wives and children because they are all belong to the 49ers now. Looks like Niners over the Pats in the SB. I'm not a Niners fan, but I can't stand the thought of that whiner Brady winning another ring.

I thought Manning threw the ball well outside of that last pick. His other 2 TOs were when he was stripped and when his WR played tip drill. It was a great game, outside of my Ravens ST performance, and I'm more than excited about heading to Foxboro next week (though I'm not confident we'll pull out the win).

In other news, the Packers need to draft some O & D linemen. They got their teeth kicked in. I feel sorry for their wives and children because they are all belong to the 49ers now. Looks like Niners over the Pats in the SB. I'm not a Niners fan, but I can't stand the thought of that whiner Brady winning another ring.

My hate for Harbaugh far outweighs my hate for Brady. You going to the game in Foxboro (assuming they play there)?

Got my JJ Watt jersey on this morning. Today's going to be a great day. We either shock the world and win, or I get really drunk.

I know I'm severely outnumbered by many of my fellow Deacs on here so I'll keep it short.... #RiseUp.

Back