• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DMX to box George Zimmerman

What kind of idiot paid $100K for a Zimmerman painting? It three years it might be worth the price of canvas and the frame. Well other than to members of the Aryan Nation.

ZIMMERMAN IS BROKEN IN HALF

probably a better matchup for zimmerman than the game. i think the game is like 6'4-5" and 240 lbs

What kind of idiot paid $100K for a Zimmerman painting? It three years it might be worth the price of canvas and the frame. Well other than to members of the Aryan Nation.

WHITE HISPANIC NATION

probably a better matchup for zimmerman than the game. i think the game is like 6'4-5" and 240 lbs

I know this is gonna sound like a really random matchup but I'd like to see him and Chris Christie go at it.

C'mon. Chances are X gets arrested for the 90th time this year and doesn't make the fight. You don't rely on DMX to show up for anything.

C'mon. Chances are X gets arrested for the 90th time this year and doesn't make the fight. You don't rely on DMX to show up for anything.

Needs a little work, but there's a bit there.

This supports my "George is a stupid motherfucker and should lay low" theory

DMX is actually going to bring it to this coward and it's gonna be quick. LIFE WILL IMITATE ART

Back