• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DMX to box George Zimmerman

The rap ballad era of the late 90s/early 00s was fantastic.

Man, they edited the h--- out of that video.

The rap ballad era of the late 90s/early 00s was fantastic. May as well post something.

What if DMX loses? Biggest upset in sport's history?

He won't, but if he loses, the argument will turn to, "He wasn't getting his ass kicked by Trayvon! He beat him up and then shot him!"

This really doesn't make much sense, especially if this is strictly a charity event. I'd understand it if he were getting paid. I think George has flipped his lid from all the trial business.

He won't, but if he loses, the argument will turn to, "He wasn't getting his ass kicked by Trayvon! He beat him up and then shot him!"

This really doesn't make much sense, especially if this is strictly a charity event. I'd understand it if he were getting paid. I think George has flipped his lid from all the trial business.

Well, George Zimmerman is 30 and DMX is 43. Apparently, George has been training too. Granted, DMX is DMX and probably one of my favorite rappers of all time.

I think was always a little crazy. He just has a spotlight now.

Well, George Zimmerman is 30 and DMX is 43. Apparently, George has been training too. Granted, DMX is DMX and probably one of my favorite rappers of all time.

Yeah, but it's not like we're talking about 2 fighters in prime athletic shape for their ages. These are two amateurs, at best, and George is schooled in boxing and probably has done little sparring. DMX was in and out of trouble all during his youth and has probably been in more streetfights than all of us combined, plus he freely admits that he isn't going to follow the rules.

Don Lemon made a great point, why are these two chuckleheads profiting off a teenager's death?

Don Lemon made a great point, why are these two chuckleheads profiting off a teenager's death?

Why does anyone have an interest in watching? Unless they are fighting to the death...not interested.

Why does anyone have an interest in watching? Unless they are fighting to the death...not interested.

Exactly...needs to have a mortal combat twist. They both get guns, but can only be used as a last resort if they are getting beat down.

5'7" vs. 5"10? Aim low.

I wouldnt pay a penny to watch this but DMX v. Zimmerman is one of the few things that DMX could have done to make me pull for him.

Back