• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC hacker releases the opposition research on Trump to Smoking Gun!

Expect Mr. "I'm not back" to quote extensively from that document for the next 6 months.

This doc is supposedly from way back in December. If they devoted 200+ pages to a candidate nobody thought would win the nomination at that time, I'd love to see what they got on Rubio and Cruz.

The stuff about his net worth is hilarious. I didn't know he once sued someone for libel for saying he only had a few hundred million dollars.

That oppo research is brutal towards Trump. If the hackers were working for the Trump campaign, as someone implied in another thread, why would they release that stuff?

Further proof the DNC and DWS was all in for HRC before the race even began:
ZKlWD8S.jpg

tdUgFgs.jpg

oXi5nP8.webp

Look at the candidates they were primarily worried about- no Trump. Also, under "Reporter Outreach":
"off-the-record conversations and oppo pitches to help pitch stories with no fingerprints and utilize reporters to drive a message."

Can't wait to see what Wikileaks has. :popcorn: Could this be why Bernie has refused to endorse Hillary? Craziest election in my lifetime.

"3) Use specific hits to muddy the waters around ethics, transparency and campaign finance attacks on HRC"

This doc is supposedly from way back in December. If they devoted 200+ pages to a candidate nobody thought would win the nomination at that time, I'd love to see what they got on Rubio and Cruz.

If Little Marco does run for Senate again, all the dirt they planned to use against him as a presidential or VP candidate will come out. While dated, whichever Castro brother runs against Cruz for the Senate in 2018 will also benefit from the research, along with Cruz's 2016 blunders.

Silly to believe that only the Clintons were able to dig up dirt on Trump. Jeb's team raised a ton of money and likely had almost all of the same info, just didn't use it. Trump didn't spend any money on research, but just repeated and spun everything he heard or found on the web.

Curious about the timing of Trump's bomb on the Clintons. Was supposed to have been on Monday, but he postponed it because of Orlando. Will still spend the next week on terrorism, but can't wait to nuke the Clintons. Curious if he has any net new dirt or will just replay oldies from the '90s.

I'm guessing it's just a rehash of some anti-Hillary meme we've seen online already. I don't think Trump is coming up with anything groundbreaking.

Look at Bob #2 on this thread. This would be the perfect Bobs Banishment thread -- let's do it guys.

Why isn't ignore good enough for you?

Also, let the record show, I like having both of the Bobs around.

I don't put people on ignore, because I am not a puss. I like having the Bobs around as well. I would visit with them often on their thread. Their constant repetitive posting and thread hijacking with shit sources that often don't relate to the topic being discussed is my objection.

I would rather shoo have his own thread than the bobs. Shoo you can make that one happen all by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back