• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC hacker releases the opposition research on Trump to Smoking Gun!

I would rather shop have his own thread than the bobs. Shoo you can make that one happen all by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you've been posting way too much since you downloaded tapatalk.

I don't put people on ignore, because I am not a puss. I like having the Bobs around as well. I would visit with them often on their thread. Their constant repetitive posting and thread hijacking with shit sources that often don't relate to the topic being discussed is my objection.

Thinks putting people on ignore is for pussies; wants certain posters relegated to single thread so he doesn't have to see their posts unless he chooses.

I fail to see a material difference, pussy.

Thinks putting people on ignore is for pussies; wants certain posters relegated to single thread so he doesn't have to see their posts unless he chooses.

you don't plant your flowers in the middle of your yard, do you?

It's like how I don't want to completely ban your guns because I would worry about what that would do to your self-esteem, but I want you to have to keep them in your house because I wouldn't trust you around my children.

Back