• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Actively Pull Against Wake Forest Basketball?

Do You Pull Against Wake Basketball?

• Yes, when Wake plays ranked teams I pull against Wake/[Redacted]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because they should just be ignored. Does he talk about the stomach-churning irrationality of Jason, section2overalls, Braces [Redacted] orgy? Does he talk about how a minority of boosters prop up our dying program? Does he talk about how the post-Dino case against thuggery was based on racist prop imagery rather than substantive fact (as BabyDeac is so quick to point out time and time again)?

I didn't think so. It's really easy to talk about the dumpster fire that is any of our program without referrencing 15 fans. 15 fans is like 1/1000000 of Carolina's fanbase. Hell, it's like 1/9985 of our active fanbase. Until Buzz got here, Dan did a good job of leaving the theatrics of a small number of fans out of the overall equation. Dude's jumped the shark at this point. It's just lazy.

i'd never root for the other team but i can say at this point I don't care if we lose. i usually just laugh and close my browser

Definitely a valid point. That's what his My Take on Wake is for though (at least I think). It's to write his opinion on Wake sports and I guess that's his opinion about guys pulling against the team.

Also it's funny how numbers was like, "these choices might not fit you perfectly, but pick whatever choice is closest to you," and now he's making sweeping judgments about the results anyhow.

Also it's funny how numbers was like, "these choices might not fit you perfectly, but pick whatever choice is closest to you," and now he's making sweeping judgments about the results anyhow.

Well it's pretty easy to see which one is a "yes" and which one is a "no" is it not?

In other words nobody picked "yes I want Wake to lose if [Redacted] is coach" but actually fits into the "I never want Wake to lose" category do they?

Agree with Brews and Ph. For every single game I have the ESPN3 / ACCTV browser open, want us to win, but am not at all upset when we lose.

I find it much easier to route for Wake to lose when I'm not watching the games (which is the majority of the time). When I occasionally watch (like now with Kansas) I find it difficult to hope we miss shots and get beat (badly) even though I know it's better for the long term future of the program. Perhaps I will resolve this by just completely withdrawing until the Bznightmare finally ends.

LOL @myself - I clicked the wrong button. It's odd, it's like I want to cheer against us to get rid of Buzzdickhead, but I can't pull against the Deacs. When push comes to shove - I still want us to win regardless of coach.

At this point, knowing Wellman is probably never going to fire Bzz, might as well pull for us to win

At this point, knowing Wellman is probably never going to fire Bzz, might as well pull for us to win

I tell myself the opposite: bz is going to leave soon, so it's time to start winning and attracting some top recruits.

If 19 is really the number, then I'll root for wins until 18 (and then probably stop watching because I couldn't watch while hoping we lose). But that's really a moot point because I don't believe there's a hard number.

We seem to have some sort of competent team this year, so we all need to accept Bzz will receive a 10 year extension at the end of the season.

Back