• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you believe Ron Wellman should be fired?

Do you believe Ron Wellman should be fired?

• Total voters
I just read the entire thread and only realized 3/4 of the way through that it was from 2011. I was thinking "wow, less people want to get rid of Ron than I thought."

I know a lot of those who voted no have changed their minds in the two years since this poll. I wonder at what point the shift occurred.

I voted he can stay as long as he wants... because I bet he actually can. He won't leave unless he gets something cushier or there is a scandal.

I think the only really fireable thing he's done was hire a friend without a real search.

What about his hiring of Casstevens and hiding it from everyone for over a year? This was worse than hiring an unqualified basketball coach and sticking with him through thick or thin.

I guess this serves as proof positive that I am ALWAYS right! :rock:

Yeah in my opinion really the only "wrong" answer was saying "he can stay as long as he wants." The "No, he had done nothing to warrant being fired," crowd could easily cite plenty of issues occurring since this poll that does in fact now warrant him being fired.

That's the one thing I like about not voting on some of these threads until looong after they've been posted. Two years later, you can join the smart money and look like a genius.

Back