• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you eat ass? Poll.

Do you eat ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how else do you get the wife to get a brazilian?

I'm more curious to hear the narrative of the "once was enough" folks assuming they ever emerge.

I'm more curious to hear the narrative of the "once was enough" folks assuming they ever emerge.

I feel like I can use my imagination.

chocolate-antojo.jpg

I went doofus/numbers because I never have, but I don't know that I NEVER would.

You should do it TONIGHT. Just show this thread to your ho and be like, "I'm clean. Let's do this." Report back.

You should do it TONIGHT. Just show this thread to your ho and be like, "I'm clean. Let's do this." Report back.

Not sure that's going to happen. It's best to wait until we start trying to have kids. I'm sure I can find some article that validates who it increases fertility.

If by 9:15 tonight your ho isn't lapping at your deuce like one of RTQ's cats lapping at a saucer of milk, I'm asking that the mods ban you to a single thread like Kanjoji or however you spell that guy's name.

If by 9:15 tonight your ho isn't lapping at your deuce like one of RTQ's cats lapping at a saucer of milk, I'm asking that the mods ban you to a single thread like Kanjoji or however you spell that guy's name.

Welp, I had a good run. Perfectly reasonable condition though.

They say that the bhole is like an advanced degree you move onto that after exhausting the wajeeje stuff., noob girl sex peep so they say I dunno

They say that the bhole is like an advanced degree you move onto that after exhausting the wajeeje stuff., noob girl sex peep so they say I dunno
All I know is Robbins is playing chess while you nubs are trying to figure out checkers. BONGS is well taken care of.

Back