• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you eat ass? Poll.

Do you eat ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And make that antibacterial soap. Irish Spring won't cut the mustard. Best thing to do is jerk off a bit in the shower with antibacterial soap like Safeguard. You get underneath all the dick skin folds that way.

ELC sucks so much. But I love reading his posts.

If it's there, you lick it.

I feel like I know so much about the sex life of KBD and Dash.

I think the recipient simply has to execute an especially wide stance.

ITK just walked into the locker room, saw all of her Official Queen Broad of the Pit competitors and sneered, "which of you bitches is finishing second?"

ITK just walked into the locker room, saw all of her Official Queen Broad of the Pit competitors and sneered, "which of you bitches is finishing second?"

Also KINGCURTIS who I don't think has ever posted once. Where does TOWNIEDEAC stand on this issue. I think we can assume any abstentions are either A or B.

A man who has an entire sex act named after him isn't nervous about delivering or receiving oral pleasure on or about the deuce. Townie gets down.

skeptical of that poll vote we better get the chief on the boards and ask him some q's

So for guys that have gotten their buthole licked, do you trim the buttcrack hair or what?! At least with a bj there's no hair on the shaft

Back