• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Own a Waffle Iron or Similar Appliance?

Do you own a waffle iron?

• Total voters
Yep, and I have a cook book called will it waffle - make all bunch of shit on it - the fried egg was impossible, and messy. The waffle panini sandwiches are awesomesauce.

We did register for (and received) this double burner griddle that we use quite often:

4251812994559p

Very versatile, easy to store, but not an actual "small appliance".

Got this one off our registry and fucking love it. Favorite thing to do is fill it up with hashbrowns and press down and get them all crusty and waffly.

393357e.jpg

We do this but with seasoned tater tots instead. It is a staple of our Wake pre-tailgate breakfasts in our travel trailer.

We bought a $20 waffle maker after a client gave us mix and syrup. It's crap quality, but it makes a decent waffle.

this thread is making me really want a griddler.

Unless you have the cleanest and most expert waffle house short order cook ever living with you full time, griddles are nasty and stinky.

Unless you have the cleanest and most expert waffle house short order cook ever living with you full time, griddles are nasty and stinky.

you mean like a built-in griddle? yeah, the grease traps can get gross. i see nothing wrong w/ a counter-top one, though.

when i lived in KY the center had an industrial kitchen; the best grilled cheese sandwiches came off that thing- i loved cooking on it.

this thread is making me really want a griddler.

It's pretty awesome. We broke a part and they replaced it for free. We make all sorts of stuff on ours.

Turkey burgers, chicken, bacon, eggs, pancakes, paninis, waffles.

Highly recommend. Very easy to clean.

Kids can be waffle-eating machines. So we started using our waffle iron when the kids came into the picture. They eat waffles at least twice each week.

Back