• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you support the Billboard Idea?

Do you support a billboard to Fire [Redacted]?

• I do not support a billboard

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • I support a billboard demanding change

Votes: 30 14.5%
  • I fully support a billboard directly calling for Bzz's job

Votes: 71 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Says the guy who's only skinny because he contracted AIDS through a glory hole back in 1995. Assless chaps, right?

It brings a tear to this old MOD's eyes when one fatty comes to the defense of another.:thumbsup:

I imagine them celebrating afterwards over a couple of pints of Chunky Monkey.

I'm against billboards in general principal. They're tacky and destroy the landscape. This one would take tacky to a whole new level. Don't embarrass yourselves.

Morning update: Ron has called his lawyers and they are busy collecting evidence from this board. Furthermore, I have reported the many threats of physical violence against Jeff to the Department of Homeland Security. Have fun in Gitmo, boys.

The Department of Homeland Security is undoubtedly very interested in anonymous threats from a Wake Forest message board on another American citizen, great call!

I think he will have difficulty proving billboard meets the irreparable harm prong of the TRO. On the other hand, the board posters would have no problem showing that Bzzz has irreparably harmed the basketball program.

Plus I think Ron would have trouble proving that public interest is not enhanced by us calling out the AD on being idiots.

Back