• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone on this board play Sheep?

I find it appropriate that my first post on this board is on a Sheep thread.

As I recall, you said that if I came out of retirement, you would make Billy Packer your avatar. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....

I have no idea what the hell sheep is although I've seen the threads...

As I recall, you said that if I came out of retirement, you would make Billy Packer your avatar. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....

Can't say I recall this. Must have been tilt logged on as me....:squint:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I foresee a tough year for the Ewes.

I've seen MSD post over here. ILT may be another matter.

admittedly I didn't read all the way through this thread, but if we're playing a friday reveal, I'd be interested in playing

Not sure if I'll be able to be a Ewe this season. I'll have to miss several weeks of play, depending on the schedule. I may just pop in and play when I can. Any idea of a schedule, OGB?

I stunk it up last year, and don't want my Sheep reputation to suffer even further by crashing and burning this year, so I'm going to hide in the corner this season.

You know how I run ish. Questions go up Wednesday, reveal Friday afternoon. Could maybe move questions up to Tuesday if I feel like it.

You know how I run ish. Questions go up Wednesday, reveal Friday afternoon. Could maybe move questions up to Tuesday if I feel like it.

Well I figured that.

Guess I wanted to know when this is starting? I'm basically unable to play for the whole month of May. Though I'm sure some people wouldn't be surprised if tilt and I submitted while on our honeymoon. :D

Starts April 8. You would miss a good chunk of the regular season, but not the playoffs.

Bump because we need a shepherd and a season soon or else I'm gonna go crazy.

now that UMd. is leaving the ACC, can we finally leave them out of our Sheep games?

Back