• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone on this board play Sheep?

30819-Sweet-Brown-funny-gif-j2gJ.gif

Sheep?

Its been a while since we've had a game here. I PM'd OGB and he's too busy to run it by himself, but he suggested maybe getting a few people together to be co-shepherds?

Anyone interest in:

1) Playing
2) Being a co-shepherd, or the sole shepherd

I would be in for playing.

I'd also be in for getting Mafia going also if anyone wants to do that.

I would likely play sheep, I might be able to be a co-shepherd...maybe

I have been thinking about running a sheep league. AnonymousDeac told me there was interest here so I joined the board. I can start it up after the Maryland one ends (or sooner) if there is enough interest.

I have been thinking about running a sheep league. AnonymousDeac told me there was interest here so I joined the board. I can start it up after the Maryland one ends (or sooner) if there is enough interest.

We had a pretty good turnout the last few times we played. I definitely think the interest is here.

I'd play.

MRoost is yet another poster who I will read as "mr. oost" rather than M. Roost... a la the infamous MR. ICKMAN!!

Back