• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

For your sake I hope so. You may wear yourself out in the process.

We're only 5 months into this investigation of the president of the United States, assuming we start it on Trump's first day. The right threw a bitch fit for 19 months over what ended up being absolutely nothing for the SoS/a presidential CANDIDATE. The right doesn't get to be tired of this yet.

Is it fair to say you don't think anything will happen because nothing came out of Benghazi and the emails?

I don't think anything will happen because the most powerful intelligence agencies, the media, and about half of his own party would love nothing more than to be able to put him away, yet there has not even been anything close to evidence at this point.

I get the hate. Trump is embarrassing, not all that smart, and extremely infuriating to his opponents. I sympathize, truly. If posters on this board are any indication, people have truly lost most of their marbles.

Even so, you kinda have to let the election stand and try to regroup 2-4 years from now and take your country back then. Trying to usurp the election results will not end well.

If there is no conviction, we will have a new unprecedented level of partisanship.

They're having a tough time understanding that Benghazi and emails were fake controversies that were pursued for the purely political purpose of damaging Hillary's prospects to win the election. That was clear from the beginning.

Meanwhile, Trump is shady as shit and may have worked with the Russia's to hack the DNC.

They're having a tough time understanding that Benghazi and emails were fake controversies that were pursued for the purely political purpose of damaging Hillary's prospects to win the election. That was clear from the beginning.

Good to know the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi was an elaborate hoax staged for the purely political purpose of hurting Hillary Clinton.

So the guy who recused himself from the Russian investigation not only fired the guy overseeing it but he will now choose Comeys replacement.

Anyone care to defend this or enlighten me on how this doesn't reek of corruption?

The only news agency allowed in the Trump/Russian meeting was TASS. Putin's former commie news agency.

This board is a good example of the black and white of the republican/democrat political environment. We have examples of people trolling because it upsets some liberals, we have people that will defend no matter what because conservative, we have a few willing to see that looking from the outside in this is a pretty big fucking deal, and finally we have a few people representing the inability to form a coherent thought because they are actually just dumb. Go team!!!

John McCain on Comey firing: ‘There will be more shoes to drop’

“This scandal is going to go on. I’ve seen it before,” McCain told a meeting of the Munich Security Conference core group. “This is a centipede. I guarantee you there will be more shoes to drop, I can just guarantee it. There’s just too much information that we don’t have that will be coming out.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...be-more-shoes-to-drop/?utm_term=.b9e8457fcdc9

John McCain on Comey firing: ‘There will be more shoes to drop’

“This scandal is going to go on. I’ve seen it before,” McCain told a meeting of the Munich Security Conference core group. “This is a centipede. I guarantee you there will be more shoes to drop, I can just guarantee it. There’s just too much information that we don’t have that will be coming out.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...be-more-shoes-to-drop/?utm_term=.b9e8457fcdc9

people think he voted no on a republican bill today to repeal Obama restrictions methane emissions out of spite of Comey firing and response. he was a yes before and could be seen arguing with R leadership. they fell 1 vote short of passing.

Thanks 89. Subpoenas started yesterday. Looks like indictments are imminent.

lmao -- you might want to gather a few more sources. Shit at least your twitter source could be verified.
Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

By the way if there is evidence to support Trump/Russia collusion than fuck him. But your Claude Taylor "a source with knowledge" doesn't get the needle moving for me.

Meanwhile, Trump is shady as shit and may have worked with the Russia's to hack the DNC.

Until you are able to get some evidence against trump you should have to start your claims like the one above with "once upon a time"

So the guy who recused himself from the Russian investigation not only fired the guy overseeing it but he will now choose Comeys replacement.

Anyone care to defend this or enlighten me on how this doesn't reek of corruption?

This is the Alabamafication of America.

Says the guy that believed Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch were talking about golf and grandchildren on a tarmac with no SS agents and days before Comey announces they will not be laying any charges.

Says the guy that believed Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch were talking about golf and grandchildren on a tarmac with no SS agents and days before Comey announces they will not be laying any charges.

Pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

lmao -- you might want to gather a few more sources. Shit at least your twitter source could be verified.
Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

By the way if there is evidence to support Trump/Russia collusion than fuck him. But your Claude Taylor "a source with knowledge" doesn't get the needle moving for me.

Here.

CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html

Back