• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

This news was widely reported by nearly every media source yesterday. You may disagree with the fact that a grand jury was convened, you may not think anyone will be indicted, and you may think it's a hunt on par with the Salem Witch Trials, but to argue that grand jury subpoenas were not issued yesterday flies in the face of what almost everyone was reporting. In other words, with no information at all to substantiate your belief, you are disagreeing with most people who investigate and report on these issues for a living. Enjoy.

lmao -- you might want to gather a few more sources. Shit at least your twitter source could be verified.
Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

By the way if there is evidence to support Trump/Russia collusion than fuck him. But your Claude Taylor "a source with knowledge" doesn't get the needle moving for me.

And here's the second one to drop. Markey just said it on CNN. Grand jury has been empaneled in New York (different from the Flynn one referenced above).

1:50 mark

C_ef3pmVYAAQj1U.jpg:large

Even if they found surveillance equipment in the white house, all Trump would have to do is say that Obama left it for him. Or the swamp that is Washington him out so that they can fill it back up again. And some how he would come off better in 40% of the country's eyes.

Stop being so hysterical! Obamacare is the real threat to American democracy.

Shamelessly stolen from twitter, but dude, don't get distracted. The big threat to democracy right now is lefty college students protesting conservative speakers.

Shamelessly stolen from twitter, but dude, don't get distracted. The big threat to democracy right now is lefty college students protesting conservative speakers.

If I stole something from twitter, it was unintentional.

I don't think anything will happen because the most powerful intelligence agencies, the media, and about half of his own party would love nothing more than to be able to put him away, yet there has not even been anything close to evidence at this point.

I get the hate. Trump is embarrassing, not all that smart, and extremely infuriating to his opponents. I sympathize, truly. If posters on this board are any indication, people have truly lost most of their marbles.

Even so, you kinda have to let the election stand and try to regroup 2-4 years from now and take your country back then. Trying to usurp the election results will not end well.

If there is no conviction, we will have a new unprecedented level of partisanship.

It is absolutely astonishing that you think the outrage is due to election results.

This couldn't set up much better for Dems. They can argue the only way to get a legit investigation is to vote Dem.

It is absolutely astonishing that you think the outrage is due to election results.

There is no question about it. It is amazing that so many of you have deluded yourselves into thinking that it is not.

The insanity that began immediately following Trump's election has never abated and only intensified.

Some people see the world only in political wins and losses.

The lack of self awareness in this one is strong.

My choice never wins elections. My party will win after Wake wins its second consecutive NCAA championship.

Some of you guys need to learn how to lose with grace.

There is no question about it. It is amazing that so many of you have deluded yourselves into thinking that it is not.

The insanity that began immediately following Trump's election has never abated and only intensified.

That is incorrect and you know it.

This is bullshit. I've been one of the lone republicans on this board who has been beating this drum since summer of 2016. Hillary sucks and although I preferred her... by no means am I pissed off because she lost. I'm pissed off because I think there is a corrupt man (possibly a traitor) in the White House who is jeapordizing our security and way of life before our very eyes. Country before party.

Back