• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

33b5fc5b43c15d8a7493829159ac90fe.gif

That exchange is a few weeks old. I posted this on my facebook feed on March 30th.

Looks like group may have ties to Manafort.

That exchange is a few weeks old. I posted this on my facebook feed on March 30th.

Man, can't believe it didn't get more attention. A side effect of being in constant scandal-mode, I guess. Looks like WFR posted about Clint Watts testimony when it happened on this here thread.

It appears he had some things to say about Comey as well:

Former FBI Special Agent Clint Watts On Comey Firing: "When Trump Doesn't Get His Way, He Either Smears You Or Fires You"

isn't time we start ignoring Mencsh, and Claude Taylor, and Schindler and Rick Wilson? aren't they on constant shit is about to go down mode? lots of damaging stuff coming out from the major outlets to fuel the thread, i feel like they're thinly connected attention whores who also engage in an echo feedback loop.

isn't time we start ignoring Mencsh, and Claude Taylor, and Schindler and Rick Wilson? aren't they on constant shit is about to go down mode? lots of damaging stuff coming out from the major outlets to fuel the thread, i feel like they're thinly connected attention whores who also engage in an echo feedback loop.

They're more reliable than the administration, to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back