• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

isn't time we start ignoring Mencsh, and Claude Taylor, and Schindler and Rick Wilson? aren't they on constant shit is about to go down mode? lots of damaging stuff coming out from the major outlets to fuel the thread, i feel like they're thinly connected attention whores who also engage in an echo feedback loop.

I hear your concern and I often question whether I should post their stuff sometimes. But the reality is that they've been well ahead of this entire story since day 1 so it's hard to ignore. In fact they've been so far ahead on some stuff that's it's taken months before we see the end result or a report in typical media outlets. I'd argue Schindler and Wilson have the most credibility (notice you don't see as many hot takes from them) while Mensch and Claude are hit and miss. But looking back, they've called the following (less Claude until very recently):

Late 2015/Early2016: Trump's Russian connections
Summer 2016: Existence of the Steele dossier including pee tape
Fall 2016: FISA warrants
Winter 2016: Flynn contacts with Russia, potential recordings from foreign Intel
Past month: grand juries and indictments
This week: something was going to go down today (FBI raid of political consulting firm in Annapolis)

like didn't they said people were getting arrested today having to do with trump russia? the fbi raid i think had to do with a Virginia governor's race. so sometimes it seems like they stay vague and shit is naturally happening and they try to take credit. they probably have sources, but not sure of their quality.

041f1e8e5afb432c9fc7b19e365b0428.png

The FBI must be dropping by to tell them that they accept those results.

Your dumbass thinks Hillary can call tens of millions of people unredeemably deplorable and still win the election.

isn't time we start ignoring Mencsh, and Claude Taylor, and Schindler and Rick Wilson? aren't they on constant shit is about to go down mode? lots of damaging stuff coming out from the major outlets to fuel the thread, i feel like they're thinly connected attention whores who also engage in an echo feedback loop.

Yes

like didn't they said people were getting arrested today having to do with trump russia? the fbi raid i think had to do with a Virginia governor's race. so sometimes it seems like they stay vague and shit is naturally happening and they try to take credit. they probably have sources, but not sure of their quality.

Hmmm yea just read the WAPO article on the raid. Definitely a strike against their credibility (at least Claude's). Although I would not be surprised if some in the GOP political circles are implicated in this. Especially if they have worked in the Manafort/Roger Stone circle.

They're like psychics, throw enough vague shit at the wall and eventually some of it will be true, which they can then use as evidence that they are, indeed, psychic.

Hmmm yea just read the WAPO article on the raid. Definitely a strike against their credibility (at least Claude's). Although I would not be surprised if some in the GOP political circles are implicated in this. Especially if they have worked in the Manafort/Roger Stone circle.

We all know President Trump rode to victory on the backs of the GOP War Machine and had the full support of the party from the very beginning

I hear your concern and I often question whether I should post their stuff sometimes. But the reality is that they've been well ahead of this entire story since day 1 so it's hard to ignore. In fact they've been so far ahead on some stuff that's it's taken months before we see the end result or a report in typical media outlets. I'd argue Schindler and Wilson have the most credibility (notice you don't see as many hot takes from them) while Mensch and Claude are hit and miss. But looking back, they've called the following (less Claude until very recently):

Late 2015/Early2016: Trump's Russian connections
Summer 2016: Existence of the Steele dossier including pee tape
Fall 2016: FISA warrants
Winter 2016: Flynn contacts with Russia, potential recordings from foreign Intel
Past month: grand juries and indictments
This week: something was going to go down today (FBI raid of political consulting firm in Annapolis)

So.... wrong on everything?

lol this is our fucking president. For shame.

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia

He [Rosenstein] made a recommendation, he’s highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him, the Republicans like him. He made a recommendation. But regardless of [the] recommendation, I was going to fire Comey. Knowing there was no good time do it!

And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, “You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

And the reason they should’ve won it is, the electoral college is almost impossible for a Republican to win, it’s very hard, because you start off at such a disadvantage. So everybody was thinking they should have won the election. This was an excuse for having lost an election.

Angus do you have any reservations about Trump's ties to Russia? Including just yesterday misreporting the visitors (leaving out the dude Flynn talked to leading to his firing) and the only way we found out was because there were unaccounted for Russian photogs there (US media not permitted iirc) who posted pics on social media. Do you have any concern at all about the relationships?

Back