• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

Yep. Get your popcorn ready.

First on CNN: House Russia investigators want to bring in Trump digital director

(CNN)House Russia investigators are planning to call on Brad Parscale, the digital director of President Donald Trump's campaign, as the congressional and federal probes dig into any possible connections between the Trump digital operation and Russian operatives, congressional sources said this week.

The House Russia investigation is planning to send an invite to Parscale soon, as they begin scheduling witnesses over the summer, sources said. The Senate intelligence committee is also interested in how Russian bots were able to target political messages in specific districts in critical swing states, although it is not clear if Parscale will be called before the Senate panel as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/russia-investigators-trump-digital-director/index.html

Yep. Get your popcorn ready.

Good Grief

images

Rick Wilson is the biggest tease of all time.

If he told me the sun would rise in the morning, I'd believe it when I saw it.

Trump has hired Pete Rose's buddy, John Dowd.

The elevator operator at Trump Tower has hired a lawyer.

Not sure how legit this guy is, but he lays out the case for cooperation between Trump campaign and the Kremlin:

Last edited:
I'm being investigated doesn't the person saying I is being investigated in Trump world.

I thought you knew that.

Not sure if anyone caught meet the press this morning but Angus King said he believes we are about 20% into the investigation and it probably won't be over until the end of the year.

Back