• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

I don't think we have a Sessions thread for this, but damn.

19243025_1397057723681107_6838404745468735090_o.jpg

I follow Jamie Dupree on Facebook. Real straight shooter. Actually has been a correspondent on Hannity and Neil Boortz, but you can tell he is a fact guy and not a partisan.

Jamie Dupree The collusion story is not over. The story has not been just pushed by the media. The interference by the Russians in the elections was real. There is a lot more to this story.

Should be a fun weekend news cycle...

Rosenstein also put out a statement last night warning Americans to take stories from foreign "anonymous sources" with a grain of salt. Although a wise recommendation for all anonymous sources (foreign and domestic), it makes one wonder what might drop next.

Didnt Trump nominate Rosenstein for his position?

what is he talking about? Mueller told him to fire Comey...is that what he is saying?

Always tough to tell with this guy but I think he is referring to Rosenstein, Deputy AG who authored the letter calling for Comey's firing but who then put Mueller into place as special counsel.

I think that chain of events is correct?

what is he talking about? Mueller told him to fire Comey...is that what he is saying?

I think he's saying he's being investigated by a subordinate of Rosenstein, who told him to fire Comey. He might be trying to set up a Rosenstein dismissal. Or he's just crazy. Probably the latter, because Trump really isn't a "think two steps ahead kind of guy."

gotcha! but didn't Trump also say that he was going to do that anyway, despite what Rosenstein said?

Back