• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

Or they can just buy them from Russia if we piss off Russia too much.
So they can be used against Russia? Who the hell do you think is targeted the most by Islamic terrorists?

Russia doesn't want anyone else to join the nuclear club, it's the only thing that makes them relevant. They are playing a very dangerous game with Ukraine though, one they think they can control but likely cannot.

Good thing we have a leader with the vision and wisdom you seem to have as well on the subject. He's the one actually trying to do something against the one state trying to join the club. Sounds like we need to show some deterrence. Plus we just had that successful intercept.

Just to make sure we have it right, an accountant who can't even afford to be a mother fucking homeowner is lecturing somebody who's spouse works for the UN agency that handles nuclear weapons about what the best way is to solve the problem of nuclear annihilation.

Sure, why not.

Just to make sure we have it right, an accountant who can't even afford to be a mother fucking homeowner is lecturing somebody who's spouse works for the UN agency that handles nuclear weapons about what the best way is to solve the problem of nuclear annihilation.

Sure, why not.

Lecturing and winning, but otherwise correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like to think of myself as a former and current professional game/business theorist and practitioner, capable of seeing the world as it is and not as I want it to be, and official author of the Official President Trump thread, as noted almost 2 years ago in my first foray into the Pit. Ever since then have simply been trying to allow most of you to benefit from my uncanny wisdom and foresight.

Last edited:
And you as well may continue to continue the jaybone level circle jerk of wrong your opinions possess, it is a free country.

That's a pretty interesting collection of words, sailor. Try to make them into an actual coherent thought next time.

Or don't. It's not like people pay your opinions any mind anyways.

Clearly not , otherwise they woulda made a fortune. 14:1

Russia's military intelligence agency launched an attack before Election Day 2016 on a U.S. company that provides voting services and systems, according to a top secret report posted Monday by The Intercept.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/05/53164...yberattack-on-voting-vendor-ahead-of-election

1. Fuck the Intercept.

2. Leaker is named Reality Winner...seriously. 25yo contractor; facing something like 10 years in prison. She's a completely idiot too - allegedly contacted the intercept FROM HER NSA COMPUTER. Was one of 6 people to print the report - pretty easy to track her down.

NSA / Intelligence really needs to get a handle on the clearance process and compartmentalization of sensitive information. There's really no good reason she should have had access to this material as she is apparently a Farsi/Dari linguist.

Wait, who wants online voting? I would have thought if any party would want it, it'd be the democrats.

The IDEA of online voting sounds good. The implementation would be an absolute disaster. I'm sure we'll have it one day, but no time soon.

Last edited:
YOU PEOPLE

Or at least A couple people on that one thread (maybe this one earlier?)

I've been following @mikefarb1 for some time on Twitter. He has been cryptically pointing towards improprieties discovered in his voting record data mning for the past several months. He appears to run in the same Twitter circles as Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor though so I never paid much attention. It seems like there could be something to his findings now thanks to Ms. Winner.

It looks to me as if this attack was an effort to gain information that could be used down the road.

I'm curious as to when/if we would have found out about this effort. Obama certainly alluded to it when he sanctioned Russians for meddling in our election. His speech sounded suspiciously like a reference to the Winner report.

Back