• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

Haha surprise surprise. Wikileaks defends Trumputin for the 8000th time.

Totally unbiased though...not a Russian front.

Can you point to a single Podesta email that was fake? No? So they were all legit. Okay. Keep pushing this ridiculous hoax and trying to deligitimize your president.

Can you point to a single Podesta email that was fake? No? So they were all legit. Okay. Keep pushing this ridiculous hoax and trying to deligitimize your president.

I thought delegitimizing people in power who abuse their power by revealing confidential or illegally obtained information was ethical?

2m26cub.jpg

The silver lining for us anti trump folks is that we now have 4 years...er 4 months, weeks? of golden shower jokes.

I haven't looked at the sources yet, but can someone explain why the Trump golden showers seems to be the bigger story than his possibly committing treason?

I haven't looked at the sources yet, but can someone explain why the Trump golden showers seems to be the bigger story than his possibly committing treason?

It's not really. Just the most salacious.

The treason/campaign collusion is by far the big story here. Basically watergate x 1000.

Despite what I just posted, I'm just gonna leave this here

salute_0.jpg

Because America.

Back