• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

OsXCcwe.jpg

This is pretty funny actually.

That being said, if the report is true... I'm sure we will see more information come out. I doubt the MI6 guy just wrote the report without taking down specifics/details. We shall see.

I'd love to see this response. I'll need one from other board conservatives too.

"Never voted for Trump, just love watching you libtards squirm. If I have to cede my country to Russia to make that squirming happen, so be it."

Lol. Is Bob part of the army of online Russian trolls?

Doubtful. He's probably no bigger than 220, 230 at the most. Now Bob1 + Bob2 could be around 400 lbs.

The bigger part of the story that is now breaking is that some Trump campaign officials may have met with Russia about the hacking of the DNC. If that proves out we're talking TREASON. NYT story about the sex tape also talks about the potential contact with Russia by campaign.

So let's presume this is all true - what happens from a procedure standpoint if (a) Pence is not involved, and (b) if Pence is involved?
Comrade Bob will defend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back